Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever does the YNFA is pretty good, seen a lot of them recently, has to be a utd fan.

I stopped a kid running in front of a car yesterday, i do hope the cherub of rawk takes this into consideration when making his final ruling on our eligibility.

I'd love to see how a gimp from RAWK - and more than likely an armchair gimp at that - can explain how our fans don't deserve CL football. No doubt it will be some bullshit about not selling out CL games (yet Liverpool haven't had a crowd of over 50,000 for a home game since John Lennon was alive - copyright GDM), how all our recent success was "bought", and some other such bollocks about having an owner who treats migrant workers like shite.

Personally I'm of the belief that any fan of any club who has put in the time, money, and effort into following their club is equally deserving of seeing success regardless of arguments about the morality of their club's owners or whatnot.

Not only that, the irony is astonishing when you consider that it was the fans of that his own club that were directly responsible for English clubs getting banned from European football for 5 years.

Let's see the **** walk into a pub full of City fans and say that our fans don't deserve CL football, and let's see how long he'd fucking last.

Personally I'm of the belief that any fan of any club who has put in the time, money, and effort into following their club is equally deserving of seeing success regardless of arguments about the morality of their club's owners or whatnot.

Not only that, the irony is astonishing when you consider that it was the fans of that his own club that were directly responsible for English clubs getting banned from European football for 5 years.

Let's see the **** walk into a pub full of City fans and say that our fans don't deserve CL football, and let's see how long he'd fucking last.[/QUOTE]

Another poster left a link to a forum on Redit, where a number of supposed blues are telling the Scousers how they no longer feel part of the club and how ungrateful we are for refusing to wait until the team sauntered out after the last home game. I doubt I would ever do a Scouse or rag style Stadium evacuation if we lost a European final, their team vastly overachieved on the run to the final and it was pathetic that they didn't stay to applaud their efforts.

Nicked off Rawk. Where did it all go wrong?

I genuinely would prefer United to finish in the top four.

1. Guardiola cherry-picking his next club, only for them to miss out on qualifying for the Champions League is hilarious.
2. The fans don't deserve Champions League football.
3. Sterling playing in the Europa League whilst we play in the Champions League is also hilarious. It's also the only time he will actually get to play.
4. Van Gaal will stay.
5. United will get dumped out at the group stage, again. That's if they even manage to qualify. Pretty much guarantees hilarity for next season.

Now I won't be openly supporting United to win, far from it. But I don't mind seeing it happen.
2. is my favourite, the clear implication being that their supporters do. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Nicked off Rawk. Where did it all go wrong?

I genuinely would prefer United to finish in the top four.

1. Guardiola cherry-picking his next club, only for them to miss out on qualifying for the Champions League is hilarious.
2. The fans don't deserve Champions League football.
3. Sterling playing in the Europa League whilst we play in the Champions League is also hilarious. It's also the only time he will actually get to play.
4. Van Gaal will stay.
5. United will get dumped out at the group stage, again. That's if they even manage to qualify. Pretty much guarantees hilarity for next season.

Now I won't be openly supporting United to win, far from it. But I don't mind seeing it happen.

Apart from Van Gaal staying im guessing the last week has really fucked his life up

I have decided to be grown up about this,no gloating from me

200.gif

Football law says i should dislike utd more but i'm really struggling with this concept and have done since we pipped them to the title.
Large swathes of them are execrable characters who i would cross the road to avoid.

I have had mouthy utd fans explaining the world to me, Everton fans, Arsenal fans Utd and a few others in my time but a loud know it all liverpool fan makes me want to burn the place down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.