Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so is that why you played for Newcastle and Stoke then Michael?.

Fucking prick.
it beggars belief doesn,t it.
if bayern munich or arsenal came in for adam fuckin Lhama offering champions league footy, of course he ,d jump ship. he would probably go on strike to ensure the move was forced thru.

can,t stand that player by the way.totally irrational i know,but can,t stand him.

Nicked off Rawk. Where did it all go wrong?

I genuinely would prefer United to finish in the top four.

1. Guardiola cherry-picking his next club, only for them to miss out on qualifying for the Champions League is hilarious.
2. The fans don't deserve Champions League football.
3. Sterling playing in the Europa League whilst we play in the Champions League is also hilarious. It's also the only time he will actually get to play.
4. Van Gaal will stay.
5. United will get dumped out at the group stage, again. That's if they even manage to qualify. Pretty much guarantees hilarity for next season.

Now I won't be openly supporting United to win, far from it. But I don't mind seeing it happen.

I'd love to see how a gimp from RAWK - and more than likely an armchair gimp at that - can explain how our fans don't deserve CL football. No doubt it will be some bullshit about not selling out CL games (yet Liverpool haven't had a crowd of over 50,000 for a home game since John Lennon was alive - copyright GDM), how all our recent success was "bought", and some other such bollocks about having an owner who treats migrant workers like shite.

Personally I'm of the belief that any fan of any club who has put in the time, money, and effort into following their club is equally deserving of seeing success regardless of arguments about the morality of their club's owners or whatnot.

Not only that, the irony is astonishing when you consider that it was the fans of that his own club that were directly responsible for English clubs getting banned from European football for 5 years.

Let's see the **** walk into a pub full of City fans and say that our fans don't deserve CL football, and let's see how long he'd fucking last.

Last edited:
I'd love to see how a gimp from RAWK - and more than likely an armchair gimp at that - can explain how our fans don't deserve CL football. No doubt it will be some bullshit about not selling out CL games (yet Liverpool haven't had a crowd of over 50,000 for a home game since John Lennon was alive - copyright GDM), how all our recent success was "bought", and some other such bollocks about having an owner who treats migrant workers like shite.

Personally I'm of the belief that any fan of any club who has put in the time, money, and effort into following their club is equally deserving of seeing success regardless of arguments about the morality of their club's owners or whatnot.

Not only that, the irony is astonishing when you consider that it was the fans of that very same club that were directly responsible for English clubs getting banned from European football for 5 years.

Let's see the **** walk into a pub full of City fans and say that our fans don't deserve CL football, and let's see how long he'd fucking last.
Post of the year

13233155_1039736996063195_8593989984603930294_n.jpg

Nailed it.

Its football at a million miles an hour, that's it. Nothing ground breaking and nothing that will bring him long term success either.

When he joined Liverpool, the conventional wisdom was that they would be much better in his second season. An intensive pre season would get them fit enough to play super fast football. But he's got a similar problem to Pep. Most of his players are playing in tournaments this summer and will miss a large chunk of pre season.

What concerns me a bit more is that 4 or 5 of that Dipper squad are in the England set up.

Clyne, Milner. Llalana and Henderson - really

Sturridge could be good enough if he played as a team player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.