Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy for Liverpool when they beat AC Milan,now they can go to fuck the classless Bastards

The only part of me that's liked them is their ability to get to United fans.

As far as genuinely liking them I've always considered them to be the top 5 of biggest set of cunts in English football!

They claim "before the money" we use to stand for everything United didn't which made us likable but the main purpose they saw us likable was that we were always inferior to them in comparison we weren't seen as the competition, yeah and maybe even after the money they still liked us and more so for what we did to united in 2012 but after doing to them like we did to United they'll never forgive us, to be so close to that title to have one hand on the trophy they all claimed Gerrard had a right to, only to have it taken away as fast as they claimed to have won it cut them deeper probably more so then when United did it to them back when Benitez flapped like a ****! They'll never forgive us for that and rubbing their premature celebrations right back in their faces, not as many people laughed as much as they did when we did it to United but it was just as rewarding especially after that stupid fucking huddle the players did after beating us, the absolute bile Rodgers was spewing in the papers about us bottling it and then their fans giving their premature celebrations singing "we're gonna win the league" to the team coach in like March time!

And now this Sterling thing a player they claim they don't want but threaten his 3 year old daughter, wish death or serious injuries in him and spout racial abuse, this is the Liverpool the media will try their upmost best to give little coverage in living fear their fans will start another hate campaign!

Beating them to the title in 2014 with this Sterling fiasco on top, I don't recall the last time United stirred them up this bad but it feels fucking great!

Hate the cunts with a fiery passion!!

This is absolutely fucking disgusting and it's been left up on the North Korean forum, and no, it's not runt you have misspelt you racist prick:

xx.gif

Re: Sterling sold to City (confirmed)

« Reply #349 on: Today at 12:15:26 AM »
Jiggar, jiggar, jiggarrrrr..smoke that cigarrrr! - on those finest camel leather benches at Eastlands. Silly little runt!
I think I could have possibly misspelled a word somewhere in the post!?

This is absolutely fucking disgusting and it's been left up on the North Korean forum, and no, it's not runt you have misspelt you racist prick:

xx.gif

Jiggar, jiggar, jiggarrrrr..smoke that cigarrrr! - on those finest camel leather benches at Eastlands. Silly little runt!

Absolute fucking disgrace it really is.

xx.gif

Read through from the link to the end of the thread, and not one person quoted that post to have a go at the racist, says it all really.

How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they just sit there and admire old one.
Unless that light bulb needs changing because it doesn't want to light up bitterpool any more and wants to shed its brilliant light somewhere else- then it was never that good a bulb anyway , and it wasn't fit to go in that light fitting , and it should smashed immediately along with any bulb that may be related to it - fuck**g little glass bastard , I hope it gets its filament ripped out - (continues while foaming at the mouth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.