Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to love rawk-no player is bigger than the club -unless he's really good of course. maybe they can invent a new trophy for them - Perhaps the prestigious "Sellers of the most expensive English player in history" bowl?
Them selling Sterling greatly reduces their chances of winning the "Champions at Christmas", "Top of the league if only English goals were counted", "Best 1-0 defeat win at the Bernabeu" trophies this season, so it's only fair.nice to see them adhering to their class and dignity mantra by threats on twitter to his daughter. bullets in the post and death threats from Aldridge next.

that's not true mate
champs.jpg
Can you still buy these? I kinda want one.

Unless that light bulb needs changing because it doesn't want to light up bitterpool any more and wants to shed its brilliant light somewhere else- then it was never that good a bulb anyway , and it wasn't fit to go in that light fitting , and it should smashed immediately along with any bulb that may be related to it - fuck**g little glass bastard , I hope it gets its filament ripped out - (continues while foaming at the mouth)
Why would you need to change the lightbulbs when you've got so many spare candles lying around?

The Mail reporting Benteke is set on a move to Liverpool and may force the move because they won't meet his buy out clause....

Wonder what those tw@t5 Carragher, Thompson, Aldrige and Gerrard will say about Benteke.

I'm sure the media will be all over them if that story is true. I'm also sure that all their ex players will not want a disrespectful fucker like Benteke at their club.

Wonder what those tw@t5 Carragher, Thompson, Aldrige and Gerrard will say about Benteke.

"Benteke is a great finisher"

"He know where the net is"

"He has a brilliant goal scoring record"

"He's already good and at 24 will get better"

That said, a lot of em aren't deluding themselves (when it comes to signing players!) these days. They've had so many shit signings that even the scousers might not be able to delude themselves with benteke. The fans will be pissed off and I'm not sure if some of the pundits will acknowledge that benteke isn't good enough and the decline will continue. Saw an article by lawro a few weeks back and he was on a proper downer about liverpool, reminded me of when willie donachie had that mini rant about City, and maybe similar to the one barton had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.