Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that means Benteke will no longer be a Liverpool target? Seeing as how they occupy such a moral high ground on this sort of thing and after what has happened recently they will surely put out a statement by 9pm tonight stating they are no longer pursuing Benteke on the grounds that his actions as a player bring the game and both clubs into disrepute. You know like they did with Leillana when they refused to buy him for the same reasons.

The thread on people shitting themselves reached 200 pages. We have a thread on "name a song a bit related to this song" that has 7200 pages.

63 pages is nothing on this forum. Our Pogba thread is close to 1600 pages

In fact our Melbourne City FC thread, a thread about an Australian A-League team is 150 pages. You're about half as important to us as a team playing in the Australian league
Yes but to be fair, it is the Liverpool 15-16 thread, and the season is almost a month away. The Liverpool 14-15 thread reached almost 1,250,000 posts before it crashed the Bluemoon servers and had to be archived. The Liverpool thread was the main reason for the Bluemoon revamp, back in May.

Well that's what I heard anyway.

Gotta laugh if true,mirror reporting benteke gone the rags.
Why didn't they get the sterling deal done earlier ???

not like rawk to be bitter but they now have a Transfer Whingebags Acquisitions Thread and have turned to some weird scouse/latin subtext-they are one weird bunch

The thread on people shitting themselves reached 200 pages. We have a thread on "name a song a bit related to this song" that has 7200 pages.

63 pages is nothing on this forum. Our Pogba thread is close to 1600 pages

In fact our Melbourne City FC thread, a thread about an Australian A-League team is 150 pages. You're about half as important to us as a team playing in the Australian league
How many pages was the buttplug thread? That was belter.

I've posted it before but I'll post it again. Brendon Rodgers slamming Southampton fans for booing Lallana and Southampton FC for not making a fuss about them when they came back with Liverpool.

I'm looking forward to Liverpool FC making a big fuss about Sterling and the LFC fans applauding him onto the pitch when we play them at Klanfield. Or at the very least, Brendan Rodgers saying how disappointed he is that Sterling didn't get the recognition he deserved.

Decent Liverpool fans must cringe every time he opens his mouth. He says whatever he thinks the most vocal element of Liverpool fans want to hear. He leaves himself wide open every single time. Just like his "I have no sympathy for Southampton" speech has come back to haunt him now.
He's an utter fucking cretin. A shiny toothed charlatan who has blagged his way into a job. Long may he reign at Liverpool. They deserve each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.