Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread on people shitting themselves reached 200 pages. We have a thread on "name a song a bit related to this song" that has 7200 pages.

63 pages is nothing on this forum. Our Pogba thread is close to 1600 pages

In fact our Melbourne City FC thread, a thread about an Australian A-League team is 150 pages. You're about half as important to us as a team playing in the Australian league

Now that's a bumming.

The thread on people shitting themselves reached 200 pages. We have a thread on "name a song a bit related to this song" that has 7200 pages.

63 pages is nothing on this forum. Our Pogba thread is close to 1600 pages

In fact our Melbourne City FC thread, a thread about an Australian A-League team is 150 pages. You're about half as important to us as a team playing in the Australian league

Brilliant! Don't mess with the boys from The Dwarf

Gotta laugh if true,mirror reporting benteke gone the rags.
Why didn't they get the sterling deal done earlier ???

They are also reporting that liverpool are after hernandez instead. Going for United cast offs will go down well. Absolutely no fucking way will that little rumour be seeing the light of day on rawk

Brilliant! Don't mess with the boys from The Dwarf

tumblr_lhba8fgeid1qh7xm0o1_250.gif

you have to love rawk-no player is bigger than the club -unless he's really good of course. maybe they can invent a new trophy for them - Perhaps the prestigious "Sellers of the most expensive English player in history" bowl?
Them selling Sterling greatly reduces their chances of winning the "Champions at Christmas", "Top of the league if only English goals were counted", "Best 1-0 defeat win at the Bernabeu" trophies this season, so it's only fair.nice to see them adhering to their class and dignity mantra by threats on twitter to his daughter. bullets in the post and death threats from Aldridge next.
Phil thompson, there's another blinkered twat, he said he fears for city? Sterling could do the same to city as he did to liverpool. I think he should fear for liverpool in case loveren and lallana decide to down tools or go strike like they did at southampton.
shackattack, post: 8701260, member: 27736"]you have to love rawk-no player is bigger than the club -unless he's really good of course. maybe they can invent a new trophy for them - Perhaps the prestigious "Sellers of the most expensive English player in history" bowl?
Them selling Sterling greatly reduces their chances of winning the "Champions at Christmas", "Top of the league if only English goals were counted", "Best 1-0 defeat win at the Bernabeu" trophies this season, so it's only fair.nice to see them adhering to their class and dignity mantra by threats on twitter to his daughter. bullets in the post and death threats from Aldridge next.
[/QUOTE]
The bigg

I've posted it before but I'll post it again. Brendon Rodgers slamming Southampton fans for booing Lallana and Southampton FC for not making a fuss about them when they came back with Liverpool.

I'm looking forward to Liverpool FC making a big fuss about Sterling and the LFC fans applauding him onto the pitch when we play them at Klanfield. Or at the very least, Brendan Rodgers saying how disappointed he is that Sterling didn't get the recognition he deserved.

Decent Liverpool fans must cringe every time he opens his mouth. He says whatever he thinks the most vocal element of Liverpool fans want to hear. He leaves himself wide open every single time. Just like his "I have no sympathy for Southampton" speech has come back to haunt him now.
He's an utter fucking cretin. A shiny toothed charlatan who has blagged his way into a job. Long may he reign at Liverpool. They deserve each other.

Can't wait for us to play these fcukers as apart from hopefully seeing us smash them,I want to hear Roy Rodgers view on ( and you can bet your last £1 on it)they will boo sterling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.