Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread on people shitting themselves reached 200 pages. We have a thread on "name a song a bit related to this song" that has 7200 pages.

63 pages is nothing on this forum. Our Pogba thread is close to 1600 pages

In fact our Melbourne City FC thread, a thread about an Australian A-League team is 150 pages. You're about half as important to us as a team playing in the Australian league
I think I just made the perfect GIF to sign your post off with...

2r5g40x.gif

I've posted it before but I'll post it again. Brendon Rodgers slamming Southampton fans for booing Lallana and Southampton FC for not making a fuss about them when they came back with Liverpool.

I'm looking forward to Liverpool FC making a big fuss about Sterling and the LFC fans applauding him onto the pitch when we play them at Klanfield. Or at the very least, Brendan Rodgers saying how disappointed he is that Sterling didn't get the recognition he deserved.

Decent Liverpool fans must cringe every time he opens his mouth. He says whatever he thinks the most vocal element of Liverpool fans want to hear. He leaves himself wide open every single time. Just like his "I have no sympathy for Southampton" speech has come back to haunt him now.
He's an utter fucking cretin. A shiny toothed charlatan who has blagged his way into a job. Long may he reign at Liverpool. They deserve each other.

I honestly dont think ive ever seen or heard a man with less self awareness or respect in my life.

The man is an utter **** and if had rocked up at ours when offered a job and carried on like he does now, id have been absolutely horrified.

I honestly dont think ive ever seen or heard a man with less self awareness or respect in my life.

The man is an utter **** and if had rocked up at ours when offered a job and carried on like he does now, id have been absolutely horrified.

Same here. Any decent Liverpool fans must cringe every time he opens his mouth.

When Sterling left QPR everyone accepted that he was trying to better his career. At that time, he had a better chance of 1st team football at QPR and he owed them far more loyalty than he now owes LFC.

Liverpool did well out of him, they got a quality player for a small amount of money, he's performed very well for them and they are now effectively making several hundred % profit on his sale.

He's off to better his career again, it's a step up to the Champions League and competing for the league. Yeah he risks spending more time on the bench, but he's backing himself again.

Presumably LFC will now use this money to prise other 'disloyal' players away from Southampton or Villa. Nobody will mention this of course, the narrative will be, 'good move for all parties'.

The real story here is that LFC had a guaranteed seat at the top table until recently. They are now learning what the rest of the league have had to swallow for years, that outside of that top four is a separate division. The four clubs that are there now may slip out of it occasionally but unless you can keep one of them out for 4-5 seasons in a row you simply cannot bridge the gap.

I've posted it before but I'll post it again. Brendon Rodgers slamming Southampton fans for booing Lallana and Southampton FC for not making a fuss about them when they came back with Liverpool.

I'm looking forward to Liverpool FC making a big fuss about Sterling and the LFC fans applauding him onto the pitch when we play them at Klanfield. Or at the very least, Brendan Rodgers saying how disappointed he is that Sterling didn't get the recognition he deserved.

Decent Liverpool fans must cringe every time he opens his mouth. He says whatever he thinks the most vocal element of Liverpool fans want to hear. He leaves himself wide open every single time. Just like his "I have no sympathy for Southampton" speech has come back to haunt him now.
He's an utter fucking cretin. A shiny toothed charlatan who has blagged his way into a job. Long may he reign at Liverpool. They deserve each other.

I think he genuinely buys into the notion that Liverpool are footballing aristocracy(whatever that means). He seems to think that there is one rule for them and one rule for everybody else. He tends to talk down to other clubs as though he were managing the Liverpool of the 70s and 80s. His body language always seems to display the arrogance of somebody who sees his club, and therefore himself as superior to other clubs.
In other words he's living in the past and is as deluded as any of the fuckers that infest RAWK.

I'm sure these are all staged for marketing purposes but funny non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.