Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambert going to Liverpool last season was definitely the worst decision of last year. I know it's his boyhood club and all that stuff but did he honestly think he was going to fit into Liverpools style of play. I'd love to know what Rodger's said to convince him to sign and just what he thinks of Rodger's these days. Hope he does ok with West Brom, it's where he should have gone in the first place.

Lambert is actually a good player. Think he should have played a lot more than he did last season.

"Class, Dignity, Respect".

We should never forget that these are the qualities which Liverpool are famous for.

sorry I finished my sentence too soon. I'll try again.

We should never forget that these are the qualities which Liverpool are famous for claiming to have, without showing the tiniest shred of irony.

They've nothing short of bullied Mario since he got there.

They sign Balotelli to replace Suarez and then Rodgers is surprised that he doesn't work as hard as the Uruguayan.

The same manager let their golden boy leave when he claims he wanted to stay.

Jordan Ibe is better than Raheem Sterling who has been shit for 12 months yet played in 35 of Liverpool's 38 games last season.

Is it not time that they got over us buying their best player and focused their attention on a manager that continually makes silly decisions?

Lambert going to Liverpool last season was definitely the worst decision of last year. I know it's his boyhood club and all that stuff but did he honestly think he was going to fit into Liverpools style of play. I'd love to know what Rodger's said to convince him to sign and just what he thinks of Rodger's these days. Hope he does ok with West Brom, it's where he should have gone in the first place.

yeah - prior to the move they guy was on fire and had broken - belatedly - into the England set up.

Just one season at Loserpool finished all that for the lad. Boyhood club so Brenda probably only had to show him a shirt with his name and number on the back. Poor bastard was probably that desperate. He will have made a few bob but I bet his feelings towards Brenda are far from respectful having hardly got a game.

I think he will do ok for the Baggies and as ever I look forward to him bagging a couple at Klanfield when the Baggies condemn them to yet another home defeat and see Brenda's future thrown into yet more turmoil !!

They've nothing short of bullied Mario since he got there.

They sign Balotelli to replace Suarez and then Rodgers is surprised that he doesn't work as hard as the Uruguayan.

The same manager let their golden boy leave when he claims he wanted to stay.

Jordan Ibe is better than Raheem Sterling who has been shit for 12 months yet played in 35 of Liverpool's 38 games last season.

Is it not time that they got over us buying their best player and focused their attention on a manager that continually makes silly decisions?

I can't see Rodgers lasting the season. As soon at it looks like top 4 is becoming yet another pipe dream, I think FSG will pull the trigger. Shame really, there aren't many high profile managers who give us all such a laugh.
We'll have to console ourself with laughing at TT and hating Mourinho.

Don't see what Mario's done to be treating on his own. Seems out of order.

Where's all the calls about loyalty now? So the Liverpool players HAVE to be loyal but the club doesn't? Right, got it.

Balotelli should drop down a level and go to somewhere where he'd be loved.

Think Mario would have got them a few goals this season given a chance simply due to there being no Stevie Mee there to snatch the ball for every free kick and pen.

Where's all the calls about loyalty now? So the Liverpool players HAVE to be loyal but the club doesn't? Right, got it.

Balotelli should drop down a level and go to somewhere where he'd be loved.

Surprised their ex pundits haven't said anything.

I wonder where Carragher, Molby, Aldridge, Barnes, Fowler, Thompson, McCateer, et al have been these last few weeks. They've gone very quiet all of a sudden, especially with the season about to start. I'd be really interested to hear their take on the Balotelli situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.