Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

What a gutting performance, Pep got it wrong tonight. So disjointed, worst I've seen us play all season. I'll be gutted if this City side goes out to a team who won't get anywhere near getting their hands on the trophy.

Probably not Ric, but he would have been stronger and certainly more aggressive, plus his hold up and bringing players into the game is better.
Jesus is a young lad, but needs to do more.
We need both starting next Tuesday like we did at home in the League, Aguero off the last man's shoulder and Jesus dropping off between the lines, we've got fuck all to lose but we need to try and get an early goal to put the cat amongst the pigeons

Thought Laporte was our best defender. Gundagon I don't really know what he does.

We lost a game we have won loads and will win more it not the end of the world .Does any one doubt we can score 3 or 4 next week against them

I wasn't able to watch the match but I'll be there next week.
Sergio, Raheem and Delph in for Jesus, Gundogan and Laporte at the Etihad.

If we get a goal in the first 20 minutes at home then they will be absolutely shitting themselves.

When they tire in around the 70th minute we will be rampant.

We are going to win, and it will be glorious.

Wasn't able to watch the game this evening but will be at the Etihad next week with exactly this mindset. I agree a goal in the first 20 minutes will change the whole dynamic of the tie. I don't fault the logic of you guys who say we're out of it but this is football and for gods sake we see shocks and dramatic turnarounds week in week out in this game and will continue to do so. This is not a lost cause.

From what I saw tonight we'll be lucky to have 2 shots by full time on Tuesday night never mind 2 goals without reply by half time.

If, in the very slim chance we do find ourselves 2-0 up by that point in the game I'd still put it 85% in the Scousers favour given that a single goal from them would mean we needed another 3.
Jeez, the better team won on the night..
But their first was offside, we scored one given offside & had a pretty good shout for a penalty ... All very exiting for tuesday lol

Downside....we shipped 3
Upside....No injury concerns
Downside....we need to score 4
Upside....kun should Be back
Downside....they will score at ours
Upside....we scored 5 against them last time
Downside....we got beaten quite easily
Upside....we are not out just yet. We can still do it if we perform to our best.

They all think they've won it already just like 2014. And we know what happened there. If we score two first half goals the tie changes for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.