Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Have a look at how we were playing before the goal.

No problems at all . One bad pass & 3 defenders turned into wankers. That's where our problems have come from every time at Anfield. Shite defending causing the team to lose confidence.

It started last time with Otamendi running under a long ball & heading it backwards. Then Stones' arse went. Tonight Vinny, Walker & particularly Otamendi, repeatedly lost it completely in situations which would normally not even cause a raised heartbeat.

Otta was back to the player he was under Pellegrini

That one bad pass was criminal in the context of how we play though. The way we play is all about risk and reward and Sane's pass was a nothing pass. 0% reward as even if Silva would have controlled it, there would have been 3 Liverpool players on him like a flash. But 100% risk and put players were out of possession.

The decision making was way off the mark tonight.

Seem to remember being down to 10 men and losing 3-0 at half time and we won 4-3 in the end. And we were shit in them days.
Yes but that was against Spurs, bottle merchants supreme! We can turn it around, a 3-0 win and penalties is not out of the question but we've got to be a lot more focused and show more intelligence on the ball than we did tonight.

Nothing grates more than people who end a sentence with "FACT". Especially in block capitals. It's effectively saying there is no point in having any further discussion, I am right and you are wrong.

It's my opinion ric but with bayern and us he's fell well short in the champs lge. I know we are all disappointed but it's my view.

We need both starting next Tuesday like we did at home in the League, Aguero off the last man's shoulder and Jesus dropping off between the lines, we've got fuck all to lose but we need to try and get an early goal to put the cat amongst the pigeons

Liverpool have shown in the past they can crumble when under pressure. Couple od goals before HT without conceding and they'll shit themselves.
Clean sheet is a must though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.