Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Only 'controlled' the second half because they were fucked from their 100mph first half. Same shit every time we go klanfield. TBH mate if we are 3 down and still not looking threatening we aren't really controlling it.

I hear what your saying but I felt Sane was onside 3 times he got called off & led to a perfectly good goal struck off. Sterling should have got a pen under the nose of the penalty box ref, taken out then controlled with defenders hand.

Small margins define big games. Hopefully we’ve learnt something from the game but can’t see us overturning this.

We're out. Hope he learns that by weakening both wings by taking away pace helps no-one, VK had his worse game in a blue shirt

A lot of names being bandied about but Kyle Walker had a shocker in the first 10 minutes culminating in the opening goal. You don’t get that much time in your own area, in front of the Kop with Mo fucking Salah around Kyle.
Everyone seemed to want a bit too much time on the ball in the first half. It was borderline comical at times.

No. Uefa have done everything in their power to keeps from winning it. I know it's important for our our owners to create a global brand, but to me retaining the Premier League next year would be a fantastic achievement and far more important

Not denying the Uefa dislike towards us, but simply based on performances alone, I don't think we deserved to win any CL trophy so far. In fact, nowhere near. I'd like to add that it's not just the owners, but the players and the manager also gives the CL a huge importance. Always see it stated that only the owners want it, ignoring the players and the manager.

I dont know why some people were happy when we got them at the draw.

Remember that gif with Txiki's reaction to the draw? Said it all...

Played shit first half & controlled 2nd half & thought Sterling changed it. Linesmen made iffy calls, can live with Salah off but 3 times Sane wrongly ruled off & resulted in goal disallowed. Also should have had a pen.

Mystified at Gundogan selection which went against how we’ve played. I thought the Dippers did a superb job gliding space around Silva.
Have to agree about Silva, they marshalled him better than I’ve ever seen. Silva for the first time did absolutely nothing. Zero. England might as well play that Liverpool midfield as theirs. Looks average as fuck on paper but beat us quite easily.

Gundagon is perfect to see a game out when the game is done, that's why he usually uses him off the bench to keep the ball have loads of time and space to shut the game down. When there's no time on the ball he's non-effective which is why I'm baffled by his selection, by all means don't start Sterling but the game was for Bernard not Gundagon?

Does that justify a place in the squad though? I'd rather bed the likes of Foden or Diaz in that way.
Certainly wouldn't shed a tear if he went on the Summer.

Pep fucked up badly. Look what united did played a back four that didn’t push up and Liverpool created fuck all.

They created fuck all tonight. We were far worse, man for man, than Utd.

I could have sworn we had defenders back when Liverpool scored pretty much all their goals including the offside one. I remember Oramendi running over the ball & falling over Walker deciding to try & control it & giving it to Liverpool.

On another occasion, the bearded one of them decided to take on the whole Liverpool team then fall over. I doubt Pep told him to do that. His arse went, same as last time, & that's why it's 3-0.

Gundagon is perfect to see a game out when the game is done, that's why he usually uses him off the bench to keep the ball have loads of time and space to shut the game down. When there's no time on the ball he's non-effective which is why I'm baffled by his selection, by all means don't start Sterling but the game was for Bernard not Gundagon?

Have to agree with this. Why oh why was Gundogan playing there? It makes absolutely no sense. Pep should have at least changed it at 2-0 but he even waited until into the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.