Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

was sane offside before he crossed to jesus in real time I did not think so. it wasn't even reviewed on itv highlights. we can beat these next week a bad 35 minutes in the first half and I think a mistake from pep playing gundogan out wide. the Etihad will be rocking next week no salah hopefully lets see 3 0 not impossible and beat them in extra time.

You’re a rag or a wum if you point out the obvious. Some absolute retards on this site was happy with the draw. Fucking deluded bastards makes me embarrassed to be a blue. They’ll probably come on and somehow defend it too. Tossers[/QUOTE
He did change the way we play, wrongly imo, but we fucked it up, we didn't play our usual 433.

We played high up the pitch straight away and got caught out
One ball in behind and not one player in our own half with players with the pace of Mane and Salah and a whole pitch to run in to, that’s fuckin suicide mate and more so when the whole world and his wife know the worst thing you can do is give them an early goal

Fuck off, I’m saying I got abuse for being realistic instead of a deluded twat. You think I wanted to sit in a boozer tonight with united and Liverpool fans celebrating and be right. You think I wanted to pay for a ticket for the home leg and be right? No but unless you’re a bitter deluded cretin on here you’re not in the gang
You get abuse because you ask for it Thomas. You love it nearly as much as the old “I got abuse on here” line you often post.

Cant think of a more one sided matchup amongst the top teams in europe, than liverpool vs city at anfield. Pretty much every single time we play there we melt under the pressure and get completely dominated, the players dont know how to cope.

This side has had no end of deserved plaudits and I expect will go on to have many more. So lets be brutally honest and come away from all the gushing praise and say it as it was tonight.

Abysmal, flat, lacking in any fight or passion, no bottle what so ever.....hope lessons will be learned they need to be because there is a very long way to go for this side to be great and I saw no evidence that they have the extra something they need to be such. Credit to Liverpool they got what they deserved and will without doubt go to the semi final where I expect they will come unstuck.

No rag/scouse excuses...the first goal was offside whinge whinge whinge the nasty scouses bricked the coach and should be thrown out......do fuck off a great team would have come away tonight still very much in it despite those things.

Fuck the derby after that...even if we win it will be and should be hollow means fuck all the title is won whether this week or next, but when it came down to it come the biggest game we came up woefully short and now we will see if any of our players have got the bollocks to pull us back into it next Tuesday. Infact most who fucked that up tonight would be told they aint playing against the rags, they can wait until next Tuesday to see if they can make a fist of turning that bloody awful shambles tonight around.
Exactly the way I feel

I'm amazed not once Sane swapped wings.

He can never play a game worst than tonight. If he didn't straight run into Arnold, it was a mis-control or retreating backwards. Love the lad but that was a disaster.

...and he inexplicably gave the ball away when under no pressure which led directly to their first goal.

He needs to cut that shit out.

Just shocked how we abandoned our playing style of playing out from the back and hoofed it forwards relentlessly....to the tiniest frontline in European football.
I would say they need to ask themselves questions of the tactics, but what answers are acceptable?
Just a piss poor plan and percormance. Worrying though that pep doesn't really know how to handle klopp at all, and this is after many many meetings.

We were passing it out no problem, then we handed them a goal & the defence bottled it in every aspect for the rest of the half.

You get abuse because you ask for it Thomas. You love it nearly as much as the old “I got abuse on here” line you often post.

So when I said this isn’t the tie we want it deserved abuse? When I said we won 5-0 against ten men do it shaded it a little it deserved abuse? When I said we wouldn’t win at Anfield it deserved abuse? No I was realistic and proved to be right again. I hope the wankers gagging for this tie are at home beating their cats singing city till I die like the deluded fuckers they are

Pep is responsible because he is the manager but, as is often the case in these situations, it is far less his fault than the players (and the officials).

I genuinely think many people lose perspective on occasions like this.

We had players doing things that cost us that had nothing to do with tactics or kack of innate ability. For example on the first goal, why didn’t Walker just knock it out for a corner?

I agree but I still think the decision to play Gundogan on the right contributed hugely to the performance. It meant their left back had nobody to worry about and could attack with Mane down that side, doubling up on Walker. It also meant that when we won the ball we had less options in forward positions which allowed them to shift players over to Sane's side. Yes, we made plenty of silly mistakes but the way we set up really worked against us in defence and attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.