Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Shocking performance in my opinion. We really need to start booking our ideas up from now on as we are conceeding too many goals!

Being champions and conceeding 4 goals in your opening 2 games is not good. A centre back and central midfielder is a necessity - ignore all this striker talk, we need to sort our midfield and defense out.

We got a point, we move on, being Champions is going to a tough ride - everyone wants to beat you!

Verry happy by this result, we've been strugling in the midfield to cut their lines and to pressure them.
As usual, the duo Yaya/Dejong was verry poor, playing too deep behind and too slow to rush forward and to track back.
Milner and Kolarov are pretty average as wingers, not good enough compared to what Manure ( Nani,Young) and Chelsea ( Hazard ) have at this moment.
This needs to be adressed by the end of the transfer window.

A point gained for me, Im glad we played this way because Marwood will be told to get the cheque book out now after seeing Kolo, I think Mancini picked him to make a point.

chicagoblues said:
Difference between Tevez vs Bolo /Dzeko is Tevez is on another level.His decision making is spot and uses every ball wisely as possible.The other two are waste of space .
I must admit 3 back line is not working for us so I hope we go back to last season formation.
Kolo popped too much of weight loss pill..awful passing and defending.
tevez is world class, put him anywhere and he plays well. Im sorry but Mario plays ahead of dzeko only because he's mancinis boy. he does nothing and will still get picked ahead of dzeko every week

Danielmanc said:
All the drama queens will need to understand this:

WE WILL NOT WIN EVERY MATCH !

Good point won - same point at Klanfield as last season - when we won the league !
Visited the match-day thread at half time. Could not quite believe it. I'd have found it funny if we weren't losing.

Good point. We didn't play well, and conceded some stupid goals. But it's the 2nd game. Liverpool were well wound up for that.

You win titles by digging results out and that's what we did. And the players will get used to the system we used.

chicagoblues said:
Difference between Tevez vs Bolo /Dzeko is Tevez is on another level.His decision making is spot and uses every ball wisely as possible.The other two are waste of space .
I must admit 3 back line is not working for us so I hope we go back to last season formation.
Kolo popped too much of weight loss pill..awful passing and defending.
There is a considerable gulf in quality between Aguero/Tevez compared with Dzeko/Balo.

Look at the back end of our team. Kolarov, Kolo, Milner are all average. NDJ and Zabaleta aren't much better than that and that's why we couldn't keep the ball when they were pressing us in our own half. We really need to strengthen towards the back. Going forward were fine, Dzeko is much better than Balo i can't understand how Mancini doesn't see that. We've got to improve fast. Chelsea and Utd will be a lot stronger this time around.

Comrade Buka said:
Apart from Dzeko playing well, it was very good to see Silva showing signs of his true self.

I really hope Dzeko to Juve rumours are not true, and the lad will still be here this season...he is the kind of guy you just want on the team - whatever the role (bench, starter, late sub...). Just gives you different dimension.

Why did they get to take the freekick again?

After they took a quick freekick the ref pulled it back when Suarez scored. Anyone know what happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.