Liverpool V City post match discussion.

JBG said:
Completely wrong starting line-up IMO. Should have started with Lescott, Dzeko, and Clichy (though it's understandable why he didn't play). Silva played well for the 20 or so minutes he was on.

Tevez worked as hard as ever. Nasri should have stayed on because even though he was anonymous taking him off sapped us of all creativity. Dzeko seems in good form (though he should work on his finishing). Balotelli should have never gotten the start. Yaya is still our savior as usual.

EDIT: and never a foul by Rodwell.

Got to agree.
We can't be going to Anfield playing 5 or 6 of our second fiddle and expect to dominate or even do ourselves justice.

It certainly has highlighted that the squad is not strong enough and definitely lacks a spark.

Blue Maverick said:
A point gained for me, Im glad we played this way because Marwood will be told to get the cheque book out now after seeing Kolo, I think Mancini picked him to make a point.

Always a conspiracy type theory on Bluemoon.

It was obvious today,that kolo isn't up to it.he looks like
He should have been in a kebab shop not in our defence.
I'd would rather have had Vanessa at centre back.

Our shape, solidity and all round play is at 20% of what it was last season.

Thankfully we got a point. Mark of champions and our mentality i suppose.
Positives where that Tevez looks incredible, Silva looks a hell of a lot better and Zaba is just incredible.

Kolarov was fucking shite, did nothing. All he can do is cross and shoot. His corners were terrible and was too slow to get any space to cross today.Very poor considering the formation we started with should be perfect for him. I hope he can wake up because he is a great option when he is on form.

Kolo was poor as well but his match fitness is near enough 0. Lescott really should have started.

Really missed Clichy today i think.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
A few things...

Mancini is playing a blinder here, play shit for 2 games prior to the transfer window closing showing that we need knew players.

We'll win the next game 5 nil with DDR, Jovetic and Sinclair on the bench ;)

Redknapp is a clueless ****

Tevez is winning me over

Balotelli is an enigma... I love him but performances like today make it hard for you to keep supporting him in front of others.
Needs to play like this for the whole of the season to win me over. So far very good though.

blueinsa said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Dzeko changed the game, get off his case.

haha, that was my opinion. stop acting as his mum. I love the guy just has a habit of missing chances.

Who doesn't3?

He also grabs some important goals and i will admit to not being his biggest fan.

I know he scores some important goals, like i said i really do like the guy but he just seems to miss an awful lot of good opurtunitys. perhaps i'm being too harsh as he did reasonably well when he came on as a sub.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I don't think we were that bad, I don't think Liverpool were that good, I think we were the better side for the first half hour and I'd take a point at Anfield every time.

Good result, let's move on, not our best performance but it did the job.

Need to stop leaking goals though.

Put Clichy in the side and we win. Oh well.

Felicitations a l'occassion de la naissance de votre bebe, Gael!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.