Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Sparkys-Army said:
Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Dzeko is consistent of hitting row z.

Dzeko changed the game, get off his case.

haha, that was my opinion. stop acting as his mum. I love the guy just has a habit of missing chances.

Who doesn't3?

He also grabs some important goals and i will admit to not being his biggest fan.

I might be harsh but I think Hart could of done better on the Suarez's free kick even though it wasn't a free kick in the first place.

JBG said:
Completely wrong starting line-up IMO. Should have started with Lescott, Dzeko, and Clichy (though it's understandable why he didn't play). Silva played well for the 20 or so minutes he was on.

Tevez worked as hard as ever. Nasri should have stayed on because even though he was anonymous taking him off sapped us of all creativity. Dzeko seems in good form (though he should work on his finishing). Balotelli should have never gotten the start. Yaya is still our savior as usual.

EDIT: and never a foul by Rodwell.

Tend to agree with most of this post especially the Rodwell 'handball'. Rotation for the sake of it is not the way forward at this point in the season.
Dzeko should now be given a run of games until Kun fit again. Balotelli just doesn't contribute much to the team imo.

Conclusion. For all you morons saying we were shit. Wake up! This is a good Liverpool team...at Anfield....in hindsight we will be quite happy with this point.

lets not get carried away its a point at anfield where we don't get much season on season its only the 2nd game regroup and put qpr to the sword at the weekend keep the faith

A few things...

Mancini is playing a blinder here, play shit for 2 games prior to the transfer window closing showing that we need knew players.

We'll win the next game 5 nil with DDR, Jovetic and Sinclair on the bench ;)

Redknapp is a clueless ****

Tevez is winning me over

Balotelli is an enigma... I love him but performances like today make it hard for you to keep supporting him in front of others.

Tony101 said:
chicagoblues said:
Difference between Tevez vs Bolo /Dzeko is Tevez is on another level.His decision making is spot and uses every ball wisely as possible.The other two are waste of space .
I must admit 3 back line is not working for us so I hope we go back to last season formation.
Kolo popped too much of weight loss pill..awful passing and defending.
tevez is world class, put him anywhere and he plays well. Im sorry but Mario plays ahead of dzeko only because he's mancinis boy. he does nothing and will still get picked ahead of dzeko every week

This too.

And unfortunately - it might drive Edin out...which would be a sad thing really. Mancini needs to stick to his own standards (play whomever is in better form) and stop making Balo an exception to that.

RyanP3609 said:
We'll always score goals but we've had a strong defence so kept it tight at the back.

I personally think Kolo should be nowhere near the first squad, every time he got the ball he looked shaky, and seemed to put unnecessary pressure on the whole team for no reason. Plus many of the times didn't look around before just lumping the ball up. Several times he had an opportunity to take the ball down and play it out but instead just lumped it up and invited them to attack again.

This is what i thought would happen as soon as i saw Kolo was playing...

I can't help but think Bobby isn't playing his best team on purpose, to convince the board we need more signings..?

but it was an ok point in the end

EaglesFan said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Dzeko is consistent of hitting row z.

Fucking clueless that.

Introducing Dzeko changed the game quite a bit for us. He forced that Skrtel error ultimately helping us get a point.

As far as two missed shots, guess what - so did Balo, and how about Tevez "volley" at the end...that doesnt mean SHIT.

Good work from Dzeko IMO.

Dzeko good link up play, good closing down on Skertel for the equalizer but poor finishing. Made a difference for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.