Liverpool V City post match discussion.

blueinsa said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Dzeko changed the game, get off his case.

haha, that was my opinion. stop acting as his mum. I love the guy just has a habit of missing chances.

Who doesn't3?

He also grabs some important goals and i will admit to not being his biggest fan.

No striker can connect on every cross...especially with his WEAKER foot :-)

danburge82 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
danburge82 said:
Until a video ref is brought in, yes, unfortunately, that's what will happen. It's wrong, it's shit, it's what happens when a ref sees things once, at one speed, from one angle, at pitch level and has to make a decision there and then.

I can't fathom how people can't see that refs don't see the replays!

i bet your a ref for an under 8's league arn't you. jesus christ
Stamping a made up miracle worker at the end doesnt make your point any better. It's common sense. Wrong decisions are made. It's shit! But they will be made. That's football unfortunately.

It's absolutely nowt to do with a ref being bent!

im not saying mistakes will or won't be, im saying it was wrong. normal speed, 10x normal speed, slowed down by 100 times, what-fucking-ever. it was never hand ball. thats my point

It was ball to hand, he was to close to have done anything else, it his knee first etc.

The ref is inept simple as that

It was a good point, not a great performance. Probably fair in the end. Reina is up with Valdes as the most overrated keeper in the world.

Was impressed with Joe Allen for them, they've got some good CM's with him, Gerrard, Sahin, and Lucas. Probably the best collection of CM's in the league, even if they're all somewhat kind of similar. Borini was shite. Suarez is a ****.

Zabaleta, De Jong, Tevez our best 3. Kolarov and Balotelli woeful. Milner not nearly as good in the RWB position as he was against Chelsea. I'm happy enough with the point.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Mancini is playing a blinder here, play shit for 2 games prior to the transfer window closing showing that we need knew players.

Was thinking this myself today's formation showed that we need at least 2 new signings. New lb and a new cb also Sinclair and potentially a new striker if dzeko goes. We will see it should be a interesting week.

Dzeko was fairly decent. Rodwell too, he'll build nicely IMO.

Kolo Toure - never again please. So damn shaky on the ball & squanders possession at ease even with limited pressure

Kolarov - ....................

Merlin - needs to start, played well

Overall quite happy with this result. Hallmark of a champion side when you play rubbish at one of the toughest away trips yet still come away with something.

3-5-2 doesn't work there was no fluidity and not the type of football that you see from City the players weren't comfortable and there was not much attacking threat from us.Why is Mancini playing that system without us having the players for it I don't know.The 4-2-2-2 is the best formation for us.We were the best team last year playing that formation and we had the best defense because of it.Please roberto don't play this formation again unless we sign a quality CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.