Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Ray78 said:
I might be harsh but I think Hart could of done better on the Suarez's free kick even though it wasn't a free kick in the first place.

Maybe a little harsh, it was a quality free kick.

True but I think he has struggled a bit recently

Very happy with a point after that, thought we were better after Rodwell came on and Yaya pushed forward, again. Liverpool were the better team today, however their goals came from a corner and free kick they shouldn't have had, can't remember Joe Hart having to make many more saves. Nice saving header by Rodwell at the end as well, we could have snatched it, but it would have been very harsh on Liverpool. We move on now with what could be a very good point at Anfield and hopefully begin to get going. It's going to be very long, heart stopping season.

Re: Why did they get to take the freekick again?

may be because they did not score first time

city91 said:
Armaan said:
Look at the back end of our team. Kolarov, Kolo, Milner are all average. NDJ and Zabaleta aren't much better than that and that's why we couldn't keep the ball when they were pressing us in our own half. We really need to strengthen towards the back. Going forward were fine, Dzeko is much better than Balo i can't understand how Mancini doesn't see that. We've got to improve fast. Chelsea and Utd will be a lot stronger this time around.

Zabaleta is quality and is seriously underrated by some people on here. He is the perfect pro and IMO he is a better player than Richards. He would be the first choice at right back at any club in the premiership.

Spot on - what a clueless comment by Armaan.

Zab is a great right back and can also cover other positions when needed.

RyanP3609 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Ray78 said:
I might be harsh but I think Hart could of done better on the Suarez's free kick even though it wasn't a free kick in the first place.

Maybe a little harsh, it was a quality free kick.

It's shown the replay a good 4/5 times and Hart's done everything possible, lined the wall up and re-checked it twice. It was just a class free-kick. Granted shouldn't have been one but still class, shame the diving c**t scored it though. Moaning tw**!

The wall was a little out but fair play it was very good strike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.