Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Andouble said:
It was a good point, not a great performance. Probably fair in the end. Reina is up with Valdes as the most overrated keeper in the world.

Was impressed with Joe Allen for them, they've got some good CM's with him, Gerrard, Sahin, and Lucas. Probably the best collection of CM's in the league, even if they're all somewhat kind of similar. Borini was shite. Suarez is a ****.

Zabaleta, De Jong, Tevez our best 3. Kolarov and Balotelli woeful. Milner not nearly as good in the RWB position as he was against Chelsea. I'm happy enough with the point.

milner just covering yards for 90 minutes doesn't really cut it anymore for me. he gives 100%, no doubt, but playing him away at anfield on the wing where we need an outlet, isn't going to work.

Whats happened to his crossing? he seems to really hesitate now, rather than whipping the ball in

Hamann Pineapple said:
Ray78 said:
I might be harsh but I think Hart could of done better on the Suarez's free kick even though it wasn't a free kick in the first place.

Maybe a little harsh, it was a quality free kick.

It's shown the replay a good 4/5 times and Hart's done everything possible, lined the wall up and re-checked it twice. It was just a class free-kick. Granted shouldn't have been one but still class, shame the diving c**t scored it though. Moaning tw**!

Tony101 said:
chicagoblues said:
Difference between Tevez vs Bolo /Dzeko is Tevez is on another level.His decision making is spot and uses every ball wisely as possible.The other two are waste of space .
I must admit 3 back line is not working for us so I hope we go back to last season formation.
Kolo popped too much of weight loss pill..awful passing and defending.
tevez is world class, put him anywhere and he plays well. Im sorry but Mario plays ahead of dzeko only because he's mancinis boy. he does nothing and will still get picked ahead of dzeko every week
If Mancini sells Dzeko & keeps Balotelli he wants fucking shooting.

FantasyIreland said:
JBG said:
Completely wrong starting line-up IMO. Should have started with Lescott, Dzeko, and Clichy (though it's understandable why he didn't play). Silva played well for the 20 or so minutes he was on.

Tevez worked as hard as ever. Nasri should have stayed on because even though he was anonymous taking him off sapped us of all creativity. Dzeko seems in good form (though he should work on his finishing). Balotelli should have never gotten the start. Yaya is still our savior as usual.

EDIT: and never a foul by Rodwell.

Got to agree.
We can't be going to Anfield playing 5 or 6 of our second fiddle and expect to dominate or even do ourselves justice.

It certainly has highlighted that the squad is not strong enough and definitely lacks a spark.

Too many 'squad players' on today. Kolorov,Milner,De Jong,kolo,Balotelli..We can carry one or two but that was our weakest side.

Re: Why did they get to take the freekick again?

All Rodwell's fault...clearly.

Shit decision by Marriner.

pudge said:
NQCitizen said:
pudge said:
Skrtel changed the game

... with Dzeko chasing him full tilt into a nervy spin
.... and who intercepted it, rounded the 'keeper and put it in the net...

Tevez was fantastic without doubt but looked an awful lot better with Edin pulling the defence about and actually trying for the team. I'm a big fan of Balotelli's talent, but he offered so little today. Edin really deserves to start the next game, was very unfortunate not to start today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.