Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Is it me or is kolo actually a decent defender, but its when he gets carried away that he lets himself down. Thought he dealt with a young pacy winger very well today. Defintley the formation what made us look poor today. Soon as we went 442, we looked more comfortable. With the players missing today, 352 isn't the best idea. Although with Richards, Barry, clichy and aguero, I think it will work well.

Looking forward to qpr after today as the performance can only get better.

Awful performance today, Liverpool are a poor team, playing at Anfield or not, we should have beaten them today, we were the best team for 20 minutes and then switched off.

2 goals given away from set pieces, first was poor, poor marking, our worst header of the ball marking their best, defence coaching/planning needs sorting.

The second, Ok it wasn't a free kick, but was given, and we should know what Suarez is capable of, so put an extra man on the wall and he doesn't get the ball around it.

But the worse thing about today, that formation was awful, no seemed comfortable, Yaya becomes ordinary playing deep and gets in the way and leaves to much of a gap between mid and forwards, we don't need two holding midfielders against a team like Liverpool, even when playing three at the back, Kolo showed Lescott is the better partner for Vinnie, and Zaba is clearly a better right back than centre half. And Mario still needs to do more.

Very disappointed today.

Bobby says the wall should stop the FK goal.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen it on a replay.

the bindippers played out of their skins at home got a goal from a dodgy free kick (again) against a makeshift City playing without two big match players and a misfiring playmaker and yet they only managed a point!!

the deluded dipper fans are going mad says it all really

we play really poorly they played the best football in a couple of saeason and yet they cant beat us how far have we come and how far have they got to go to even finish top 4 let alone win it

We were poor again today....we look like we have forgotten how to pass to each other. Various players are not upto speed at the moment.

Yaya is well off the pace at present and even Kompany looks shaky

Kolorov again was exposed in the air at the back post

We certainly need to up our game

Poor decision for the free kick for the 2nd goal.......it looked to me to come off some part or rodwells ley before hitting him on the arm and I thought that the rule had been changed to where that is now not a handball????????

Would have been another 3-2 if Edin didn't need so many chances to score a goal, should have buried that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.