Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Just want to know why we've gone from having the best defence in the league to something resembling a Swiss cheese. And that's WITH Kompany!

I thought it was a good point...Wouldn't say we escaped with a point but it was a great point! Liverpool would of beaten probably 18 of the 20 teams with that performance.

Good point.

We have got away with that but Anfield is one of our bogey grounds so I will take a point.

We need to up our game if we want a repeat of last season.

Good point but very average performance.

Once again Tevez showing the way.

Defence is a mess at the moment but i am not sure how Mancini's team selection helped that. Kolo? Kolorov? I can only assume clichy was injured.

The free kick was harsh but Micah showed at Newcastle last year if you dive in you cannot have your hands in front of your face. You have to be prepared to take one in the face.

Savage on bbc blamed hart for not lining the wall up.

Allen MOM? What a laugh.

If we must go 3 at the back, we have to swap Kolo for Lescott and put Zaba on the right. Still short of a quality CB to play it though I think

themadinventor said:
Very very lucky to get a point, but we should be ripping teams of that calibre to bits, we looked disjointed and confused at times, Balo I've been saying it for over a year where is this world class talent I keep hearing about, we were better after he went off.

I'd have taken that 40 million from PSG in an instant.

Danielmanc said:
All the drama queens will need to understand this:

WE WILL NOT WIN EVERY MATCH !

Good point won - same point at Klanfield as last season - when we won the league !

Who is being a drama queen? Everyone has told it right - we played crap, possibly the worst in a good while, and we still won. Well taken by Tevez.

This formation just didn't work today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.