Liverpool V City post match discussion.

alexnash13 said:
Lescott was injured and still isn't match fit, I think he started Mario instead because of the EURO's and Mario seemed to look quite bright when he came on against Southampton, and apparently people are saying Clichy has had a baby which makes sense.
Now THAT would be some trick!

;-)

leewill31 said:
piss poor display for a team of supposed champions and the manager isnt much better messing around with what was the best defence in the league last season.

Don't think there's much wrong with the formation.

We conceded from a corner and a world class free kick.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not read the whole of this thread because I wanted to think about what I posted so here goes. I am fucking delighted to have snared a point after that performance! We were truly woeful and just did not retain the ball well. I am not a fan of this new system at all and we looked so much better when we went back to our normal one.

Positives-I am sorry but not many. Tevez by far was my man of the match along with Zab man and Yaya became more and more influential as the game went on.Silva.looked good for the time he was on.

Negatives...:-

Kolarov-fucking woeful-Nothing more to say
Koko the clown-Fucking woeful and completely out of sorts-looked totally overweight.
Milner-Fucking anonymous.

And finally Mr Dzeko-Any baffoon who thinks he is still good enough in this league is deluded. A clinical marksman would have buried that chance in the 86th!! Get rid for me-He has had enough chances. No room for sentiment at this level.

Anyway-2 games 4 pts..We have showed resilience to come back from behind. Hope we get 2 or 3 quality additions this week.

Cant believe he is still here. Probably just to keep YAYA.

smiles said:
bad day at the office not helped by poor selection, we looked half decent once we went back to 433 and got silva on. I'll still take a point at Anfield any day of the week.

What's clear is our back-up isn't good enough, both kolo and kolarov struggled, milner not looking great. The sooner we bring in a CB and another midfielder the better.

I keep getting slated for making that suggestion EVERY transfer window. The following just aren't good enough: Kolarov, Kolo, Milner, Savic, Nasri, Balo and Lescott isnt world class either.
WE NEED A WORLD CLASS CB above any other signings.

Not read the whole of this thread because I wanted to think about what I posted so here goes. I am fucking delighted to have snared a point after that performance! We were truly woeful and just did not retain the ball well. I am not a fan of this new system at all and we looked so much better when we went back to our normal one.

Positives-I am sorry but not many. Tevez by far was my man of the match along with Zab man and Yaya became more and more influential as the game went on.Silva.looked good for the time he was on.

Koko the clown-Fucking woeful and completely out of sorts-looked totally overweight.

And finally Mr Dzeko-Any baffoon who thinks he is still good enough in this league is deluded. A clinical marksman would have buried that chance in the 86th!! Get rid for me-He has had enough chances. No room for sentiment at this level.

Anyway-2 games 4 pts..We have showed resilience to come back from behind. Hope we get 2 or 3 quality additions this week.

We got a draw with all those players you bafooooooooooooon

jimharri said:
MSP said:
I won't be harsh on Mariner (or Marriner), he's very good ref and one harsh foul can't change that. He was very good beside that today too.
He was okay today; under a lot of pressure from the screeching mickeys for every tackle. Apparently there was only one booking (one of the scousers IIRC), so he didn't even book Carlos for lifting his shirt (oo-err missus!) after he scored.

Tevez never get booked for that, that is inside of the rules in PL (not in La Liga for ex.) as he does not lift the short over his head.

Conceded from 2 set pieces.

Scored from two individual mistakes.

Amateur pundits will have a field day with this. I'm out.

jimharri said:
MSP said:
I won't be harsh on Mariner (or Marriner), he's very good ref and one harsh foul can't change that. He was very good beside that today too.
He was okay today; under a lot of pressure from the screeching mickeys for every tackle. Apparently there was only one booking (one of the scousers IIRC), so he didn't even book Carlos for lifting his shirt (oo-err missus!) after he scored.

As long as the shirt aint lifted over the head then its fine

The general interpreation of that is that if it goes above the chin its a booking - Tevez did it last week and no booking Nasri however took it over his head and got booked accordingly

Mad rule but thats why he did not get booked

Comsweekly said:

Cant believe he is still here. Probably just to keep YAYA.

Not being funny but he was fucking awful was Koko. Hurry up back Joleon.

Forzacitizens said:
leewill31 said:
piss poor display for a team of supposed champions and the manager isnt much better messing around with what was the best defence in the league last season.

Don't think there's much wrong with the formation.

We conceded from a corner and a world class free kick.

We got pulled all over the place at times though. And although not formation related, our passing was awful until Silva came on. Hopefully just a bad day at the office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.