Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Re: Isnt it the old saying?

I didn't understand why some players were given a start over others, nor the formation in general. The worst part is that their midfield was running all over ours for the first 60'. Some days we have 2 chances and score 2 goals, others we don't score from 15, but at least we play attractive football due to our solid midfield. Today was rare because our midfield looked like it was replaced by talentless clones of our (usually) world-class players.

EDIT: Still happy to have gotten a point, mind.

deano ou812 said:
PSmyth07 said:
3-5-2 = Changing something that isn't broken.
During half-time gary neville said" why change from a system which won you the league to this".we do look more open at the back,and as you say if its not broke why change,still a good point would have took it before kick-off....
^^^^^This exactly this.I don't know what bobby is doing.

Five days to save the Season!

Five days to save Man City season

4 goals from almost four chances in two games.

Why do we need from the transfer market?

The answer is obvious, It is to strength our defence, we need to put someone with Kompany.

I do not think that there is a better way to explain what we need more then the facts that we have conceded 4 goals in two games.

Re: Isnt it the old saying?

Revolver said:
Away at a ground where we rarely get anything against a team out to impress their new manager at his first home game I am not too disheartened.

Yes it was a poor performance but we came back from behind twice and I didn't get the impression the City players weren't trying.

We don't have a divine right to win.

Right !

Re: Five days to save the Season!

Millennium said:
Five days to save Man City season

4 goals from almost four chances in two games.

What we need from the transfer market?

The answer is obvious, It is to strength our defence, we need to put someone with Kompany.

I do not think that there is a better way to explain what we need more then the facts that we have conceded 4 goals in two games.

Harsh, last week was poor yes.

Today, freekick which shouldn't have been and a mistake not putting VK on Skrtel.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not read the whole of this thread because I wanted to think about what I posted so here goes. I am fucking delighted to have snared a point after that performance! We were truly woeful and just did not retain the ball well. I am not a fan of this new system at all and we looked so much better when we went back to our normal one.

Positives-I am sorry but not many. Tevez by far was my man of the match along with Zab man and Yaya became more and more influential as the game went on.Silva.looked good for the time he was on.

Negatives...:-

Kolarov-fucking woeful-Nothing more to say
Koko the clown-Fucking woeful and completely out of sorts-looked totally overweight.
Milner-Fucking anonymous.

And finally Mr Dzeko-Any baffoon who thinks he is still good enough in this league is deluded. A clinical marksman would have buried that chance in the 86th!! Get rid for me-He has had enough chances. No room for sentiment at this level.

Anyway-2 games 4 pts..We have showed resilience to come back from behind. Hope we get 2 or 3 quality additions this week.

I hope your next shit is a hedgehog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.