Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Salar said:
deano ou812 said:
PSmyth07 said:
3-5-2 = Changing something that isn't broken.
During half-time gary neville said" why change from a system which won you the league to this".we do look more open at the back,and as you say if its not broke why change,still a good point would have took it before kick-off....
^^^^^This exactly this.I don't know what bobby is doing.

Arrange a meeting with Mancini - I feel sure he will accept that you and Gary Neville are right and bow to your superior knowledge. I mean, I'm sure you and Neville are far better managers than him !

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not read the whole of this thread because I wanted to think about what I posted so here goes. I am fucking delighted to have snared a point after that performance! We were truly woeful and just did not retain the ball well. I am not a fan of this new system at all and we looked so much better when we went back to our normal one.

Positives-I am sorry but not many. Tevez by far was my man of the match along with Zab man and Yaya became more and more influential as the game went on.Silva.looked good for the time he was on.

Negatives...:-

Kolarov-fucking woeful-Nothing more to say
Koko the clown-Fucking woeful and completely out of sorts-looked totally overweight.
Milner-Fucking anonymous.

And finally Mr Dzeko-Any baffoon who thinks he is still good enough in this league is deluded. A clinical marksman would have buried that chance in the 86th!! Get rid for me-He has had enough chances. No room for sentiment at this level.

Anyway-2 games 4 pts..We have showed resilience to come back from behind. Hope we get 2 or 3 quality additions this week.

I hope your next shit is a hedgehog.

LOL

Salar said:
sniff said:
Any one got a video capture of the Rodwell hand ball... just on my way home and havent seen it yet..
IT WASN'T A HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
funny-sardar-images-jokes.jpg

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not read the whole of this thread because I wanted to think about what I posted so here goes. I am fucking delighted to have snared a point after that performance! We were truly woeful and just did not retain the ball well. I am not a fan of this new system at all and we looked so much better when we went back to our normal one.

Positives-I am sorry but not many. Tevez by far was my man of the match along with Zab man and Yaya became more and more influential as the game went on.Silva.looked good for the time he was on.

Negatives...:-

Kolarov-fucking woeful-Nothing more to say
Koko the clown-Fucking woeful and completely out of sorts-looked totally overweight.
Milner-Fucking anonymous.

And finally Mr Dzeko-Any baffoon who thinks he is still good enough in this league is deluded. A clinical marksman would have buried that chance in the 86th!! Get rid for me-He has had enough chances. No room for sentiment at this level.

Anyway-2 games 4 pts..We have showed resilience to come back from behind. Hope we get 2 or 3 quality additions this week.

I hope your next shit is a hedgehog.

Fuck off Sam-You tell me where I am wrong. If you think we can rely on fucking Edin when the chips are down then why does he not start before Mario,who is another clown.

Lack of creativity without Silva, Nasri inconsistent, de Jong and Kolo awful and Mario poor. Carlos was our best player in August, no doubt.

Danielmanc said:
Salar said:
deano ou812 said:
During half-time gary neville said" why change from a system which won you the league to this".we do look more open at the back,and as you say if its not broke why change,still a good point would have took it before kick-off....
^^^^^This exactly this.I don't know what bobby is doing.

Arrange a meeting with Mancini - I feel sure he will accept that you and Gary Neville are right and bow to your superior knowledge. I mean, I'm sure you and Neville are far better managers than him !
Well Im not one to brag but if you say so then i'll dial him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.