Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Really disappointed with team selection today. Lescott, Silva, Dzeko instead of Toure, Milner and Balotelli and we would have won that..

2exn8mu.jpg

A point is a good result at Anfield, big teams going there is their cup final now so they always play up to them. (Yes I know they were in 2 cup finals last year, it's a figure of speech)

Bit of a rubbish performance but still came away from Anfield with a point.

Bring on QPR.

When you look at the players missing from the starting line up today - Richards, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, Silva, Aguero - then I think we can say we've done well to get a result.

Liverpool I think played as well as I think they are capable of but still couldn't beat us on their own ground. Thats got to be a positive.

As for the players that came in, I don't think anyone had a particularly bad game, but sometimes you can only play as well as the opposition allow and Liverpool pressured us today. Draw was a fair result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.