Liverpool V City post match discussion.

baildon blue said:
black mamba said:
baildon blue said:
In the 31 years ive supported manchester city we have one twice 1981/1982 SEASON and 2002/2003 season so come on city sort it out

Liverpool have a good manager , some good kids , and a lot of spirit ... and were never as bad a team as a 3-0 loss at West Brom would suggest.

They beat the rags twice at home last season , and will win more home games than they lose this time around ....... so a point there today isn't the end of the world , especially only two games into the season.
It was a better point than fulham away last year but we will never have a better chance of beating liverpool than 2day with no agger
What about the players we had missing?
Richards, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, Silva and Aguero? More than half a team who normally starts

didn't like the starting formation which worked against us

but happy with a point in the end

ps what was that copper saying to the liverpool bench?

Thought we we were Ok for first 25 mins. Passing extremely poor. I dont think we havw shite players, we have some ok players who have shite games. Thought Tevez was MOM, thank god hes back in the fold..
Defensively poor. Ya Ya should play further forward from start, why not play Milner in CM with Rodwell or De Jong.

Wish we had got Hazzard

Liverpool are not a quality team at the moment and were there for the taking.
However we were not in a taking mood.

It will get better and with the new signings this week I cannot wait for the forthcoming performances.

Balti said:
didn't like the starting formation which worked against us

but happy with a point in the end

ps what was that copper saying to the liverpool bench?

Not sure why the copper would be saying it but Lucas still had his kit on and not covered up. Just an idea.

------------Hart
Zaba--Komps--Lescott--Clichy
------Rodwell--de Jong
-----Silva--Yaya--Nasri
-----------Tevez

I'd like to see this team for the QPR game.

robertsuki said:
Liverpool are not a quality team at the moment and were there for the taking.
However we were not in a taking mood.

It will get better and with the new signings this week I cannot wait for the forthcoming performances.
Liverpool are not what they used to be, but wont be there for the taking by anyone at Anfield, and certainly not on their first home game of the season with Rogers in charge

MJMRuiz said:
------------Hart
Zaba--Komps--Lescott--Clichy
------Rodwell--de Jong
-----Silva--Yaya--Nasri
-----------Tevez

I'd like to see this team for the QPR game.

Yep, that's what I would pick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.