Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont see us getting a point at etihad. Hope we dont let mancity damage our Gd too much. Without a doubt our biggest test this season.

We'll probably go with same xi as in cardiff match. How Fernandinho and Nasri [Imo , city's best players this season after aguero] perform will be the key. Going with 3-1 to home side.

I hope we play them like we did Spurs. Let them play in front of us. They're lethal on the counter but give them space they'll flap.

i can understand liverpool fans getting giddy , they are top of the league , but if they really think we fear them , they are emulating rags,spuds and arse fans , and we put 16 goals past that lot. The game will be won in midfield , MP will play 5 in the middle because dzeko and the beast are similiar players. So their midfield is LUCAS , MOUTINHO , HENDERSON , ALLEN , STERLING our midfield will be NAVAS , SILVA , YAYA , DINHO , NASRI , perhaps its the bindippers who should be concerned.

TGR said:
samharris said:
Ducado said:
We are thinking of changing his user name to

The Voice of Doom

He has to be the most pessimistic poster on here
suarez may well indeed get two against us and good luck to him...alas we will get 4,5 possibly 6 against them..

If they score first then they will win. They will kill us on the counter. Do not under estimate them.
And do not under estimate us. Thank you.

Liverpool have become AIDS this year. Fuck me they're annoying.

It's not Liverpool Football Club. It's just Liverpool.
It's not 'Brendan's philosophy', it's tactics.

They remind me of a religious cult down Anfield. Seriously. They worship players. Quite literally.

Those fucking banners, those hymns, poems, former players on every fucking channel bigging up bang average players. Seriously. BANG average players are compared to the League's best purely because they play for Liverpool. Fuck, they even get the England squad. There's that many ex Liverpool players in the media telling us how good Glen fucking Johnson and Martin fucking Skrtel are that the conformist majority of football fans start believing it! Come on! Waxing lyrical over a buck toothed racist who wanted to leave the club 5 months ago? Everything. Just everything about that club grinds on me.

Without saying too much, I'm of a certain age whereby I just don't get Liverpool. I don't get 'it'.

Successful clubs have bigger fan bases and a glorious history. But these lot. What the fuck happened to make them so unbearable, and why do we have to conform to this aura of utter bullshit that follows the club?

Hope we fucking smash them. 5-0.

gmckennasell said:
i can understand liverpool fans getting giddy , they are top of the league , but if they really think we fear them , they are emulating rags,spuds and arse fans , and we put 16 goals past that lot. The game will be won in midfield , MP will play 5 in the middle because dzeko and the beast are similiar players. So their midfield is LUCAS , MOUTINHO , HENDERSON , ALLEN , STERLING our midfield will be NAVAS , SILVA , YAYA , DINHO , NASRI , perhaps its the bindippers who should be concerned.
I agree. I think they need to be a tad more concerned than us about their likely fate. I would have been more concerned if Gerard was playing as he seems to give us trouble.

The media are beating the drum for them. Lets see how they handle it when are tested by a top class team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.