Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
erast fandorin said:
ChichesterBlue said:
gmckennasell said:
weve had plenty of opposition supporters on this forum , spouting how good their team is and why they will get a result , and their posts after the game about our 4th,5th,6th goals being offside , handball , undeserved , against the run of play etc etc., The only team that has come to the etihad and out played us , was the current european champions and probably the best tactician in europe , so i am at a loss how dipper fans believe Liverpools current team with brendan rodgers will get anything at the etihad , But you never know , weve had probably 10 more games than dippers this year in the carling cup and champs league , but thats what happens with successful teams , perhaps they cant remember that far back

Perhaps you dont remember how they outplayed us at the Etihad last season then? I reckon it'll be a close game.
What the fuck has last season got to do with this one,its gone,Arsenal are the best team we'll face at home in the league this season and we twatted them
Well said , some proper wimps on here today.Oooohhh its Liverpool , they murdered us in the 80`s theyre bound to murder us Thursday, ffs.
BREAKING NEWS : Liverpool will be without Rush Dalgliesh Souness Hansen Barnes & The Ref for their visit to the Etihad on Boxing day .

Lets hope we get a ref who actually looks at what's going on at corners. What Liverpool got away with yesterday was very close to assault

warringtonblue said:
Lets hope we get a ref who actually looks at what's going on at corners. What Liverpool got away with yesterday was very close to assault

This is when pellegrini needs to play it right and highlight it in his press conference to put pressure on the referee

warringtonblue said:

Haha, that shit was crazy. Fucking player had to head the ball whilst in a Muay Thai clinch, for fuck's sake.

MillionDollarDream said:
Why do people want Milner who's never played RB to play there against Liverpool?

For me, it just feels like everything I've seen from him, he could do the job.

MillionDollarDream said:
Why do people want Milner who's never played RB to play there against Liverpool?
He's right footed, can tackle, has pace, has stamina and is clearly good going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.