Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
vintiz said:
Permit me to say that suarez is sort of a big game flop. I'd expect him to have the kind of game Ozil had at the ethihad.

We should be winning this if we really want the title !
scored in Merseyside derby, scored against Spurs, he was suspended against United and has yet to play Chelsea. Not sure about that statement.

I think he played against United in the League Cup game

Re: Liverpool v us

Bluemanc100 said:
It is a chance to lay a marker down... beat them comprehensively and we'll shut a few of the doubters up

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 right now
You know the script...... Come and have a go. We will score more than you will. Suarez will get two , we wil get four , as long as he plays THE MESSIAH.

vintiz said:
Permit me to say that suarez is sort of a big game flop. I'd expect him to have the kind of game Ozil had at the ethihad.

We should be winning this if we really want the title !

Not true at all. Suarez has scored in three Merseyside derbies, has humiliated Man United and netted against them too, has stuck goals past Chelsea and Arsenal and also scored against Spurs. It's true that he was nullified against Arsenal earlier in the season but our entire team was dreadful that day. Ozil has a long history of bottling it in big matches, going missing for ninety minutes at a time when it counts but Suarez is a different animal entirely.

I can't wait for this match. The two best teams in the league taking each other on in what should be a free-flowing, free-scoring game.

Good luck to you guys.

Milner to man mark Suarez giving Yaya licence to join attack of Silva Nasri and The Beast.

Jesus to come on as sub to a chorus of Happy Birthday.

Would settle for scrappy 1-0 but I'm going for 5-2 win with a Beastly Brace.

Hart
Boyata
Kompany
Martin (Not sure that Nasty will be up to speed)
Clichy (think we need the defence minded more than Kolarovs attacking option)

Milner (provides more cover for Boyata than Navas but can still go forward)

Yaya
Fernandino

Nasri

Silva

Negrado

Bench

Kolarov
Navas
Nasty
Pantilimon
Guidetti
Dzeko

Manager Mr Pellegrini

Its that easy, shall I pick up my £100'000 K now for writing the teamsheet or do I wait till morning.

LFC-Fans said:
Looking for your opinion on something guys, how good is Fernandinho?

I haven't heard much about him yet, but he seems to be starting almost every game for you guys... is he on par with yaya? Is he as strong and powerful as yaya? And more importantly was he worth the £30million?

Cheers!

No-one is better than Yaya. Fernandinho is better than any of your midfielders. He cost a damn sight less than Andy Carroll so yes, he's well worth whatever we paid for him.

Cheers.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
LFC-Fans said:
Looking for your opinion on something guys, how good is Fernandinho?

I haven't heard much about him yet, but he seems to be starting almost every game for you guys... is he on par with yaya? Is he as strong and powerful as yaya? And more importantly was he worth the £30million?

Cheers!

No-one is better than Yaya. Fernandinho is better than any of your midfielders. He cost a damn sight less than Andy Carroll so yes, he's well worth whatever we paid for him.

Cheers.
Fernandinho is better then yaya now

LoveCity said:
Expect more of this crap from him as well as being a menace up front.

suarez-dive-city.gif
hahahha that was epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.