Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
______________________________Hart______________________________

Sagna____________Kompany___________Otamendi______________Clichy

______________________Fernando______Fernandinho________________

Silva___________________________Yaya____________________Sterling

____________________________Aguero ___________________________

I would swap Navas with yaya and play Silva in the middle.

Nope. It's at the Lane. That changes everything. What we really need in that match is a draw, but I don't expect it. It's a key game for our chances. I expect Spurs to win, and if they do they'll be difficult to catch. That's without even beginning to worry about Leicester.
It's difficult this year, really difficult. I think we have to win all our remaining games, starting tonight.

I'm surprised people are taken in by Spurs. Very recent form does seem to be skewing opinion in favour of them being able to go all the way. They're on a good run but they have a tough run in and it remains to be seen if they've peaked too soon. I can see them finishing third or fourth but definitely not above Arsenal.

It's all about timing this season. 10 wins from the remaining games should do it for us. Easier said than done but win this and we can go on a similar run to the one Spurs are on now. Lose and the 10 point gap looks daunting. Still think it's between us and Arsenal for the title.

Nope. It's at the Lane. That changes everything. What we really need in that match is a draw, but I don't expect it. It's a key game for our chances. I expect Spurs to win, and if they do they'll be difficult to catch. That's without even beginning to worry about Leicester.
It's difficult this year, really difficult. I think we have to win all our remaining games, starting tonight.
Spurs lost to Newcastle at the Lane don't forget.

______________________________Hart______________________________

Sagna____________Kompany___________Otamendi______________Clichy

______________________Fernando______Fernandinho________________

Silva___________________________Yaya____________________Sterling

____________________________Aguero ___________________________

Hopefully that 11, but continuing with the subtle change that Pellegrini has introduced, with Fernandinho operating predominantly form the right, Yaya a little further back and Silva tucked in behind Aguero.
If Yaya doesn't make it then, the two Ferns with Silva in front of them and Sterling and Navas out wide.

...........................................................................................................................Hart. ....................................................................................................................

zabba...............................................................vinny..........................................................................mangala..................................................kolarov.............

Navas...............................................................Fernando. .................................................................diniho.........................................................sterling......

................................................................................................................silva........................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................aguero.......................................................................................................................
I definitely wouldn't change the centre backs for this one. That, combined with Kolarov, could be a disaster. Rest of it looks good.

Hopefully we will start with navas and zaba tonight. It's gonna be a hard game to call but I'm going for 2-1 city hopefully sterling can grab us the winner he owes us a goal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.