Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Can't argue with the result but the standard of refereeing this season is utter shite. These guys are supposed to be professionals and get very very well paid to do their job properly.

Dalglish; bitter in defeat, ungracious in victory - what a ****!

Mancio - summed up the game nicely for me.

Re: Mancini to blame?

arsenalrob said:
RandomJ said:
He got this desperately wrong tonight. He put all his eggs in one basket that being us winning the league and played a weakened team tonight and that cost us. If we don't win the league he has fucked up big time.

Yep,

If you fail to win the league but you won the Carling Cup, it would still be a success as you won a trophy

No it would not. League cup means fuck all, its slightly above community shield.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pre money we weren't chasing the league title and have a great chance of winning a European trophy. Your point is what exactly?
My point is we're not rags who can dismiss a trophy as easily as 'its only the carling cup'.
And we cannot expect to win everything. The carling cup is not a priority we have bigger fish to fry.
Granted, and I take that point more than your first post. Thing is though we were one game away from another cup, (we would have beaten Cardiff), with the title still exactly where it was 2 hours ago. You can't and should never just dismiss any cup, not from where we have come from. When United fucked the FA Cup off for that no mark inter continental cup it was the biggest show of 'we're not arsed' ever. We should never become like that. A cup is a cup, ask Mancini, ask Mourinho.

Bobbymanc said:
Liverpool wanted it more than us I hope we are not turning into big time Charlie's, our fans were great tonight from start to finish, if some of the players put as much effort into both games we might have won!
At least we will have our leader back for the next match and hopefully a decent referee.

What? they wanted it more?
No fuckin way....Edin was fouled by that **** for a pen...fuckin nada.
Micah...a pen get a fukin gripo.
It was hard fought and could have gone either way

Re: Re: Mancini to blame?

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Hope you go before him.

Top of the league you bell whaft

He's to blame for getting us top of the league i agree.

You're a mod Alan, get rid of the op.

Would that be because his opinion differs from your's ?? err hello this is a forum it's all about different opinions isn't it ??.

Can't argue with the result but the standard of refereeing this season is utter shite. These guys are supposed to be professionals and get very very well paid to do their job properly.

Re: Mancini to blame?

arsenalrob said:
RandomJ said:
He got this desperately wrong tonight. He put all his eggs in one basket that being us winning the league and played a weakened team tonight and that cost us. If we don't win the league he has fucked up big time.

Yep,

If you fail to win the league but you won the Carling Cup, it would still be a success as you won a trophy. That said, if you win nothing it will be failure imo considering money spent etc..

I'd worry more about your own bag of shite team if I were you...

Re: We've got his money, but Tevez is having the last laugh...!

Sorry, that's absolute bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.