Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Marvin said:
Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team
Joe made several top class saves not only tonight but in the first leg too.

You live and die by your decisions. No need to weaken an already weakened team for this, no fucking need. Dzeko was woeful and I think I've reached the point where I never want to see kolarov in a blue shirt again. Doesn't look like he gives a fuck at all. Yes I know it was a great cross for the goal but overall he was horrific again

Goal or not Dzeko and kolarov not good enough. I'm pissed off we are out in space of a couple of month we are out of three trophies anyone pretending they don't care is being arrogant and stupid.

Stepping away from the moaners for a second, how bout that goal by De Jong. Really pleased for him.

Hart - 10 (a legendary performance by a world class goalkeeper)
Kolarov - 4
Lescott - 6
Savic - 2 (wouldn't have even looked good when we were shit in this form)
Richards - 6
Zabaleta - 5
De Jong - 6 (a shame his goal is overshadowed by our exit)
Barry - 7 (best outfield player)
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Dzeko - 5 (nice tap-in but needs to offer more)

Johnson - 3 (just go away you selfish bastard, one pass to Silva and we'd have had a third, not a team player)
Aguero - 5

Gutted that we let it slip at the end but deep down knew we wouldn't go to Wembley as soon as I saw our lineup. We were quite lucky to even score, did we even test Reina besides the goals?

Yaya can't get back soon enough and Milner should have played I believe. Still think we are a few quality players away from being a genuinely top side. We may win the league, yes, but there is still much improvement to be had to build a side that can go deep into the Champions League and compete on all fronts at once.

I really am not bothered, sure it would have been nice to win it, but one the scale of things it's not that important, in fact more of a distraction, the League is the priority for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.