Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

scousemanc said:
When I started supporting City, if you lost you lost. Just one of those things that proper fans accept and move on from. No need to pick on players or the manager. Liverpool were better than us, as happens in football matches.

Am looking forward to the Everton game already.

And good luck to Liverpool in the final.

(that last bit was sarcastic, I can't stand them)

Well said.

Ducado said:
I really am not bothered, sure it would have been nice to win it, but one the scale of things it's not that important, in fact more of a distraction, the League is the priority for everyone

One game at Wembley against Cardiff is a distraction?

Okay then

yoonited and all successful clubs DO give a fuck when they lose,so should we!!ye the ref was utter shite again today but we were just not good enough,i am worried we are gona end up with fuck all.really worried.

arsenalrob said:
Ducado said:
I really am not bothered, sure it would have been nice to win it, but one the scale of things it's not that important, in fact more of a distraction, the League is the priority for everyone

One game at Wembley against Cardiff is a distraction?

Okay then
Why are you here?

LoveCity said:
Hart - 10 (a legendary performance by a world class goalkeeper)
Kolarov - 4
Lescott - 6
Savic - 2 (wouldn't have even looked good when we were shit in this form)
Richards - 6
Zabaleta - 5
De Jong - 6 (a shame his goal is overshadowed by our exit)
Barry - 7 (best outfield player)
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Dzeko - 5 (nice tap-in but needs to offer more)

Mostly agree but I would rate Aguero lower than Zabs.

Evidently I am the only person here who thought Dzeko redeemed himself in the second half. I don't know if people are used to slagging him off or whatever but either way

zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg

Shut the fuck up with that "weakened" team talk. For fucks sake, we lost the LEAD TWICE!

We deserved fuck absolutely fuck all.

I'm sorry, but what the f*** are you people on about, suddenly you're going to lose it all...I haven't seen such idiocy in my life...

you were not outplayed, you were unlucky with the penalty decisions, one should have gone for you the other shouldn't have gone against you...Savic shouldn't have been in the team and it was the only mistake made by Mancini...and Dzeko again, again his fault?

I'm sorry but some of you people are unbelievable...I expect an onslaught of insults...but are you people supporting your team or moaning about it being good, I don't get you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.