Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Tevez City said:
Davs 19 said:
Tevez City said:
He already spend more than Quarter Billion Pound, how much does he need more ?

Let.s get 25 mill for the twat that you took your user name from and then we'll see if he needs anymore after that. Shouldn't you be on a Corinthians, psg, inter, Milan, kettle pouring board ?

The Quarter Billion Pound was Mancini's budget not Hughes :)
So what?

We got completely outplayed. They pressed us like no other team I've seen this season and it worked. At one stage they have 15 attempts on goal to our 4.

Stop making excuses. Some people here sound like scousers the way they always make excuses.

Tevez City said:
Davs 19 said:
Tevez City said:
He already spend more than Quarter Billion Pound, how much does he need more ?

Let.s get 25 mill for the twat that you took your user name from and then we'll see if he needs anymore after that. Shouldn't you be on a Corinthians, psg, inter, Milan, kettle pouring board ?

The Quarter Billion Pound was Mancini's budget not Hughes :)

kia?

Poor performance tonight. Dippers wanted it more. So frustrating because we're a far, far better side than them. Ok they got a dodgy penalty decision but we threw away the lead twice. Their second goal followed our throw in when Lescott simply hoofed it out of play without gaining any yards - an accident probably but symptomatic of a careless performance all round. When Silva's off song we don't seem to have a player who can stamp himself on the game and make things happen.

We have to write off tonight to experience and get behind the lads next game. No need to panic just yet.

Well, yet another game which was changed by bad refereeing.

However, Liverpool deserved to win, everyone except Hart was under par.

Oh, except for Dzeko, who was fucking poor as per usual.
Yes he has scored goals, but nearly all of them have been put on a plate for him, and Jesus has he missed a lot.

Considering the amounts of money we have spent, it astounds me that we only have 2 good strikers, and playing Balotelli in big games always poses the risk of going down to ten men.

I've said it before and I've said it again, giving up on Tevez was a mistake. Yes he is a nuisance, but if we had had him at our disposal this season, the title might be already in the bag.

Bellamy was outstanding tonight, his workrate was excellent. How we let players like him, Wright Phillips and soon to be Onuoha go for free and yet we spend 25 million on Dzeko, who has the touch of an elephant and loses the ball 9 times out of 10 he receives it.

Don't agree with comments that Kolarov is shite, he is a good player against the right teams and in the right position. He is the best crosser we have and one of the best free kick takers in the world. If he can improve at his ability to beat a man, which is still better than many of our attacking players, then he could become a great winger/ wing back.

Poor team selection tonight, I know it worked in 6-1, but three holding midfielders did not work against United in FA Cup, Chelsea and Liverpool 1st leg and 2nd leg.

Aguero should have been on the field from the start. I also would have appealed against Balotelli's card, so we could at least play him tonight.

Although I am very disappointed to miss out on another final, and know what we shouldn't take cup competitions for granted, we can still win the title.

CTID

You know what really pisses me off?

"Supporters" criticising every decision Mancini makes when we lose or draw a game. We can't win them all, and we are in THE best position I have ever known City to be in, with an FA Cup in hand.

We have won games with Kolarov starting, we have won games with Aguero on the bench..... We have also lost games with Aguero starting.

Need I go on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.