Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: just watched game again

chelseaaway84 said:
on sky re run

no 2nd showing of dzekos turn and shot near end when agger blocked, i would just have liked to see where it was blocked

and amazed at kolorav being booked for being fouled !!!! not just the pens bad decisions, this one was amazing

dzekos pass to adam johnson was quality and he took the goal very very well, not just a tap in and to be fair when i was there i didnt think he played that well, but credit due to him for his efforts

So-A pass,a tap in and a blocked shock justifies him being in the team at the moment. I am sorry but he has been poor for a long time now.

Compare his effort and work rate to Aguero.

I would love to know what on earth Kolarov did to get that yellow. It baffled me so much that I pretty-much missed the next 2 mins of the game even though I was staring at the screen.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So-A pass,a tap in and a blocked shock justifies him being in the team at the moment.

We haven't got much choice at the moment.

I think Dzeko is a confidence player. A decent run in the team while Balo's out may mean we see an all new Edin.

I still believe we haven't played well since the 6-1. I haven't come away from a game thinking "we were really good today"

salfordblues said:
So-A pass,a tap in and a blocked shock justifies him being in the team at the moment.

We haven't got much choice at the moment.

I think Dzeko is a confidence player. A decent run in the team while Balo's out may mean we see an all new Edin.

I agree mate-no other options but I still believe he may be moved on in the summer pal

chelseaaway84 said:
on sky re run

no 2nd showing of dzekos turn and shot near end when agger blocked, i would just have liked to see where it was blockedand amazed at kolorav being booked for being fouled !!!! not just the pens bad decisions, this one was amazing

dzekos pass to adam johnson was quality and he took the goal very very well, not just a tap in and to be fair when i was there i didnt think he played that well, but credit due to him for his efforts

I thought that last night. Got to have been handball then. Why would that not be reviewed ???

chelseaaway84 said:
on sky re run

no 2nd showing of dzekos turn and shot near end when agger blocked, i would just have liked to see where it was blocked

and amazed at kolorav being booked for being fouled !!!! not just the pens bad decisions, this one was amazing

So-A pass,a tap in and a blocked shock justifies him being in the team at the moment. I am sorry but he has been poor for a long time now.

Compare his effort and work rate to Aguero.

Not the Aguero from last night I don't think.Really struggled to get involved coming on as sub.

WNRH said:
I still believe we haven't played well since the 6-1. I haven't come away from a game thinking "we were really good today"

probably something to do with the 5 or 6 red cards and the avalanche of yellows since that game also other criminal decisions against or not given for.

WNRH said:

Thought we played really well in the 3-1 against Newcastle, they were unbeaten remember and we largely dominated them.

The 5-1 against Norwich was a very good performance too.

Just recently I'd have to agree although a case could be made for our 2-0 win over Munich, they weren't full strength but were still a team full of high quality internationals.

LoveCity said:
WNRH said:

Thought we played really well in the 3-1 against Newcastle, they were unbeaten remember and we largely dominated them.

The 5-1 against Norwich was a very good performance too.

Just recently I'd have to agree although a case could be made for our 2-0 win over Munich, they weren't full strength but were still a team full of high quality internationals.

I thought we were comfortable in all 3 tbh. The Norwich game in particular, they didn't turn up at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.