Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

Del Monte said:
Wouldn't say we were robbed. Dippers clearly wanted it more and Bellamy was absolute class. We definitely need another CB though because Savic shouldn't be anywhere near our first team, he's too inexperienced to be playing in games like this.

Ah well, concentrate on the league now. CTID.
We are not the same side without Kompany and Toure .When they are back you will see a totally different attitude in the team.More concentration and effort all round. There is no player in the laegue like Toure,Kompany is a great captain. On the penalty tonight ,if it was handball in the box, why wasnt RICHARDS booked, refereeing standards getting worse.

LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
What a sad little man you are then to insult a fellow Blue and call him a "fuck wit" for having an opinion.
Savic was deserving of your insult though, I guess. Go on compare where you were tonight to where he was.

I rated his performance which was appalling (not exactly a controversial opinion, look around the board!), I didn't insult the man himself. Is judging a players performance not allowed on Bluemoon now? You've got a lot of insulting to do if you take issue with that.
"wouldn't have looked good even when we were shit..."
Anyway its a difference of opinion and I apologise for the insult.

I am not arsed on jot.

It is a trophy, I know, but along with everyone else, I crave for the title.

Anything else would be a bonus, if not then who cares...I just want the League title.

Another thing, in a warped way I'm glad they got through, because if they win it the fans and board will see it as progression and a return to the good old days.

Me? I see it as papering over the cracks.

Winning a trophy and getting them into Europe will see KK being allowed to continue and next season they will still be treading water.

Top of the league some of you lot really are miserable people, listen we're missing two of our most valuable players in Kompany and Touré, and if you knew anything about the game you would realize their importance instead of saying Mancini got it wrong

difficult to take when two fucking awful refereeing decisions have cost us. but liverpool did deserve the win over the two legs. we're taking that fucking title, im sure of it

Lets face it Liverpool were better than us over two legs and without a certain Joe Hart we could have lost this semi final by a cricket score.

So we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and move on. The focus now should be firmly on Everton away with Peter walton reffing, so we are already 2-0 down even with the best part of a week to go.

Come on guys chin up, it's still the best season since the 1976-77 season when we lost out on the league to the Dippers by goal difference.

disappointed but it's tough when the opposition are gifted a 'bonus goal' to help them along and our own more realistic claim for a penalty is ignored

getting tired of the officials and the FA now

they are truly pathetic

great atmosphere though....well done Blues

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Lets face it Liverpool were better than us over two legs and without a certain Joe Hart we could have lost this semi final by a cricket score.

So we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and move on. The focus now should be firmly on Everton away with Peter walton reffing, so we are already 2-0 down even with the best part of a week to go.

Come on guys chin up, it's still the best season since the 1976-77 season when we lost out on the league to the Dippers by goal difference.
That's ignoring the effect of goals on a game. Liverpools pen in the first leg allowed them to sit back and park the bus. Had we gone in at galf-time at 2-0 which we could have done, game would be very different

We didn't defend that well that's true, but you can't just dismiss the impact of key refereeing decisions on a closely fought tie

Absolute poor display tonight. It's not that we didn't "want it enough" which i keep see appearing on this thread.
It's the fact that i think our heads were in the wrong space, we weren't 100% commited and i think that the fact we threw away a lead twice epitomises that.

We shall now move on to bigger things. Some players were poor tonight yes, but others played well. Hart and Richards i take my hat off to. Savic, Kolarov and Dzeko our "bosnian trio"...utterly woeful.

Its all about the league. This would have been a nice side achievement but i think winning the FA cup last season has assisted us in both the cups this year. We have never given up and even though we lost, we always found a way to get back in when playing average.

I personally think that our 2 cup games (united 3-2 and semi-final v dippers) were both fantastic and showed the mentality of our side.

This is why we will claim the premier league trophy ^^^^

Marvin said:
Outplayed? They scored 1 goal from open play in 180 minutes against a team that had just played a Derby with 10 men, and today it was a weakened team

Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.