Liverpool Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate playing Liverpool, always the big game raisers!

I wouldn't mind us going 3-5-2 for this, for me, 4-2-3-1/4-4-2 is becoming a little predictable for us just as we found out in the second half of the season - teams were sussing us out.

bobmcfc said:
Liverpool play in the Europa league away to hearts on Thursday, hope they will be abit knackered
That's handy, although they may rest a few star players for that one. On second thoughts, they don't have any star players, except possibly StevieG and maybe Suarez. If we regain our pre-season form, we should be able to grind out a good result.

Liverpool won't have much of the ball even with the fans on their side im going for 3-1 to city and rodgers to be sacked monday morning :p

Balotelli to get both goals in a 0-2 city win
02d87c2b-979d-0d0f.jpg

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Toure de Jong
Milner Nasri
Tevez
Balotelli

Can change to 5 at the back if need be. Balotelli to score.

although we had plenty possession against the saints we didnt settle into our stride. and no aguero so it could go either way.

hope for a 0-2 and all the player come through it uninjured despite getting lumps kicked off them with no protection

With Sergio out, we cannot drop Dzeko now in my opinion. one of the mistakes we made was drop him after games he scored last season so we must at least start him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.