Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super David Silva 21 said:
Whats all this on twatter about City fans wanting to see Bony start???

He was utter gash when he played against Liverpool for Swansea.

He didn't want to get injured he new he was off to us ;)

We're the best away team in the league and have scored the most goalls away from home. If Pellegrini doesn't fuck things up again there's no reason why we shouldn't win today.

Silva_Spell said:
We're the best away team in the league and have scored the most goalls away from home. If Pellegrini doesn't fuck things up again there's no reason why we shouldn't win today.

You could be asking a lot I fear

For all those people who think we don't have many shots from distance (myself included) read this on the bbc match stats page.

"City have scored a league-high 10 goals from outside the penalty area and are the only team not concede from that distance."

Maybe we should have a few more shots from outside the box :)

bluealf said:
For all those people who think we don't have many shots from distance (myself included) read this on the bbc match stats page.

"City have scored a league-high 10 goals from outside the penalty area and are the only team not concede from that distance."

Nah that's definitely wrong. Not only do we not take shots from outside the box, but Hart is shit with shots from distance, as I've been told time and time again on here.

I did think about placing that in the other thread but I promised myself never to open that thread again. :)

bluealf said:

We don't have many shots from outside the box. 143 this season so far which is average and ranks us in 11 place. So our conversion rate is v v good. Shame can't say the same thing about corners :)

City should win this towards the end for obvious reasons, the pool playing Thurs night. There you go I've tempted fate, its a city thing, I've been a city fan for thirty years. I will now shut up....

Silva_Spell said:
We've been quietly efficient, occasionally ruthless away from home, most of us seem hung up on our somewhat patchy home form ( only one point less than our away form) with home teams taking it to us, it opens the game up, there will be no better time than now to complete our full set of wins on every away ground in the Prem

We know Liverpool will sit back and hit us on the break with the pace of sterling Coutinho with sterling central oh and they will dive at any slight touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.