Liz Truss

I know it was all stage managed but hence Lavrov just walked off leaving her alone on stage - we have become irrelevant - as long as we have this circus in charge pursing Unicorns instead of making sound policy nobody will have any interest in us except someone seeking to tap into our economy and are able to use our desperation to claim we have made a trade deal that they can exploit us for their own ends.

That folks is where we are.

Depressing. I read somewhere yesterday that Downing St is now trying to cozy up to China. This all started with Brexit. It weakened Europe, Trump came in and undermined Nato, and now Putin and China have everyone by the balls.

She is clearly not thick given her education and qualifications but she has all the appeal as a politician of a dead parrot!

3 Prime Ministers have put their faith in her now and heavens knows why?

I’m just watching this meathead on live tv. Talking slowly and deliberately without actually saying anything. She is however being ‘very clear’.

How the hell did we get to this point where someone like Truss is our Foreign Secretary?

Just been on R4. What a joke. We will put in place full restrictions on Russians if they invade Ukraine. Yeh, yeh, like we said we would do after they murdered an English citizen in Salisbury and didn't. It was business as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.