Liz Truss

The diplomatic success of Johnson and Truss has succeeded in forcing Putin to move 20 soldiers away from the frontline, probably. A triumph! We are still a force in global politics.

She's a fucking idiot. This rabble that Johnson has assembled is nothing more than a circus. With him acting as lead clown, not ringmaster. These people are not fit to lead. The only reason they are in their positions is because they are Boris's lickspittles. I mean Nadine Doris, Jacob Ress Mogg, Liz Truss....Jesus Wept. The UK is a world embarrassment and it is telling that they aren't even given consideration in the whole Ukraine debacle, with Putin having phone calls with Macron and Biden. Boris has truly denigrated the UK.
Hey dad supportedthem don’t leave the heavyweights out….Patel, Wallace and Gove to name three.
its the muppets meets spitting image meets fraggle rock.

I am nearing 65 and this is the weakest, most pathetic Cabinet I have lived through.

The diplomatic success of Johnson and Truss has succeeded in forcing Putin to move 20 soldiers away from the frontline, probably. A triumph! We are still a force in global politics.
We are a laughing stock, that’s why Johnson couldn’t even make a phone call and Truss what left looking like a total incompetent.

Putin has used the UK to project his strength, and it worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.