LOL Qatar

Israel and israelis will not be an issue in the world cup, they would be welcomed as stated, heck they even had hebrew in the presentation. I would like to see israel qualify, and i hope we can use the events to bridge some gaps and to create greater mutual understanding in the region.

but Qatar are class

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEbw8YFSk_E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Balti said:
Does Abu Dhabi allow Israelis/ Jews in to country or does it have the same policy as Qatar? If its the same and that policy would be ignored for a World Cup only then many would object in exactly the same way.

And the same would apply in reverse.

Kick racism out.

the uae has the same policy as qatar & most other arab countries in that they don't recognise the state of israel, therefore israeli passports (or any other nation's passports with an israeli stamp/visa in them) are not recognised & are considered invalid for entry into the country. to accept israeli passports & visas for their world cup but not before or after stinks of hypocrisy.

egypt & jordan are the only arab countries i'm aware of that allow israelis to visit although morocco & tunisia might do too.

I've been on a downer since the result, it made it worse as we knew that we had been voted out first round as Fat Man was talking his shi*! before revealing the result.
Good effort by the deligates though, thought they did a good job on damage limitation.
I would love to smack Abramovich right on the end of the nose to make me feel better.

Back on topic Qatar?! Today has been one of the biggest piss takes in World Football.
And to be honest if Abu Dhabi got it I'd feel the same way.
So we have got the choice of 3 very expensive World Cups to go to...
Brazil
Russia
Quatar

I've got a set of tickets from the 1966 World Cup, to all Englands games and a few programmes and memorabilia also.
As a kid I heard the story of the 1966 World Cup and as I grew older it interested me more and more. I was hoping I'd be able to see one myself in this Country.
Maybe I will do one day but I'll be over 50 ffs!

Fcuk you FIFA and actually fcuk you also UEFA
You are the people ruining football.
We had the best bid and got 2 votes? The FIFA Club does not like the truth.

Football will always be England.

CTID

mcfc_nick said:
but Qatar are class

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEbw8YFSk_E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
LMAO xD

This is how Brazil are preparing for the World Cup
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11856422

Brazilian authorities say it aims to make the city safer ahead of the World Cup in 2014 and Olympic Games in 2016.

Patrick Wilcken, Amnesty's Brazil researcher, said he had just spoken to several residents in Alemao concerned about being hit by stray bullets.

"The police so far this week in operations in other communities have killed over 50 people, including in a tragic accident a 14-year-old girl.

And what were the drugs they seized from the trafficers? weed! WOW!
Stick your FIFA World Cup up your arse Sepp.

Blatter doesn't give 2 shits now - he's masterminded to what he wants and knows he won't be around when either of the 2 WC's come around

mcfcmatt said:
So we have got the choice of 3 very expensive World Cups to go to...
Brazil
Russia
Quatar
CTID

Or you have another choice which I will be doing. Go to none and watch it on the TV.

I went to Germany in 2006 (Frankfurt game), Touts were asking 300 euro for a ticket for the England game (Who the fck would pay that to watch England). I spent the first half of the game in a pub which was that full you could hardly breathe. I then went outside for the second half, didnt bother watching the game and just had a drink and a chat with a few other who couldnt be arsed.

On the same day a load of Students thought it would be a good idea to hold a protest march and when walking past said pub, the england fans who clearly were not the brightest bulbs in the room thought they were German hooligans and proceeded to come out of the pub and start throwing bottles at them! Train back to Cologne and much the same there!!

£600 spent for 2 days in Germany and not even watching the match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.