Long Lost Manchester Pubs.

Yes, most gone off Moston Lane. The Thatched house, The Ben Brierley ,The museum, The Bricklayers, I think The mowers went a few years back and not sure if the old looms now gone. Right at the top of Moston Lane when you get to Rochdale Road, The golden tavern and Top Derby have now gone(although not 100% sure the tops gone) and further up The farmyard went years ago. Not to forget the Dean Brook, The Lightbowne and the kestrel on the other side of Moston. Scary when you add them all up isn't it. :(
Throw in the Ben Brierley, The Musuem and The Moston as well....

Yes, most gone off Moston Lane. The Thatched house, The Ben Brierley ,The museum, The Bricklayers, I think The mowers went a few years back and not sure if the old looms now gone. Right at the top of Moston Lane when you get to Rochdale Road, The golden tavern and Top Derby have now gone(although not 100% sure the tops gone) and further up The farmyard went years ago. Not to forget the Dean Brook, The Lightbowne and the kestrel on the other side of Moston. Scary when you add them all up isn't it. :(
there was also...a cheeky little French Bistro halfway up the Lane...II forget it's name...food was bang on.

Totally different world now a days. I moved years ago but still have the same dentist on Moston lane. Fantastic place in the 80s n 90s when I was a kid.
it was a vibrant area, much like Chapel St from Victoria and Hyde RD......I bet that dentist made a few quid when the Ben Brierly was going...

off the top of my head, the greens arms, the clayton arms, the humphry, the derby, the bricklayers, the little bradford, the bee hive, the united, the mosely. on ashton new road alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.