Long Lost Manchester Pubs.

Such a shame that pub is owned by Sam Smiths - awful company, wouldn't spend a penny in there if it was the last pint on earth.
Awful company (all due to Sir Humph), and not a pleasant pub with plastic glasses on match days, but fell back in love with Sinclairs on a quiet weekday after they brought back the cask OBB.

Awful company (all due to Sir Humph), and not a pleasant pub with plastic glasses on match days, but fell back in love with Sinclairs on a quiet weekday after they brought back the cask OBB.

Like a lot of Smiths pubs it has bags of potential, and run by a better company would be a wonderful asset to the area.

I've been in a few times on match days in the past and the massive crowds and bouncers put me off. Always felt like it was going to kick off any minute.

Their stupid "rules" like banning mobile phones and only taking cash are nothing but tacky gimmicks, combined with the well publicised way they treat their landlords/staff means they're firmly in the get fucked basket for me. The sooner they go bust the better.

I'd rather drink in Wetherspoons and that's saying something.

Further branches of Spoons closing is hilarious.

I’ve liked the Hogarths I’ve been to in a few towns and cities so chains can be fine. I prefer a pub but you know what you’re getting with a brand name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.