Looks or Personality?

In the end life is too short to be miserable. If it's in your power to do so (as this most certainly is) change it.

HorshamBlue said:
mcfc1894 said:
if I look at it like that, I can't see myself being happy with the current girlfriend. in my eyes shes stunning but maybe I should just grow a pair and end it. she won't break up with me because she knows how easy she has it, I treat her like no one ever will. I bought her a £175 marc Jacobs purse for Christmas as well as many other presents like pandora and clothes etc over the years and also everytime we go out I pay. I just keep thinking that we could be happy together and that's what's keeping me with her. It's annoying cos I really don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend to bits but I'm fed up of being treated like something on the bottom of her shoe
A salutary tale.

Not long ago, when I got married, I rented out my house. It was done through an agency eventually but I did offer it around at work. One person that viewed it, with her female friend, was a good looking girl from work: flowing blonde locks, blue eyes and very pretty face, fit ass in blue jeans, slim and buxom. The next door neighbour came round after she'd gone, panting and begging to know who she was - and whether she'd be renting the house when he found out why she'd been there.

Fast forward a few years and the dumpy woman with the dowdy straight hair, waddle and pug features was, and remains, unrecognisable as that fit lass.

Also, at the top of our road, a once beautiful girl has gone a similar pug-like way, although this one now has the backend of a hippo.

When it comes to looks, the mother, and father to a lesser extent, is probably the best guide to what the future holds, but personality should most definitely be your primary criterion when considering a long term relationship or marriage.

Absoultely agree 100%. When it comes to looks, if you want a guide, just take a look at the parents. Youth can hide many a defect but whatever you have inherited will display when you get older.

she must have the personality of a filthy wh*re in the bedroom. it s always been about personality!!

-- Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 am --
sorry i thought it was a straight up question thread and not read the OP.
i have a shotgun OP!!!

rid fast dude!!!

Walk away mate, she is taking you for a ride big time, time to cut you losses, and start afresh with someone else..........

Keep the looker - you sound like deep down you might have a penchant for being the thing stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

Pigeonho said:
Sorry to be blunt mate, but I pity anyone who would stay with someone just for the way they look.
When you say 'not as fit', what does that mean?!! Seems you're more bothered about how others would see whoever you're with rather than being with someone who genuinely makes you feel happy.

I think you know what you want to do. Life's short. Stop worrying about what others think and be happy.

Spot-on IMO.

OP, we sometimes forget that its best to be happy and your girlfriend is taking advantage of your shallowness. Maybe not consciously but she is.
There's nowt wrong with being shallow - loads of people value attraction as if its the be all and end all. But in your case it's making you unhappy so what's the point?

HorshamBlue said:
mcfc1894 said:
if I look at it like that, I can't see myself being happy with the current girlfriend. in my eyes shes stunning but maybe I should just grow a pair and end it. she won't break up with me because she knows how easy she has it, I treat her like no one ever will. I bought her a £175 marc Jacobs purse for Christmas as well as many other presents like pandora and clothes etc over the years and also everytime we go out I pay. I just keep thinking that we could be happy together and that's what's keeping me with her. It's annoying cos I really don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend to bits but I'm fed up of being treated like something on the bottom of her shoe
A salutary tale.

Not long ago, when I got married, I rented out my house. It was done through an agency eventually but I did offer it around at work. One person that viewed it, with her female friend, was a good looking girl from work: flowing blonde locks, blue eyes and very pretty face, fit ass in blue jeans, slim and buxom. The next door neighbour came round after she'd gone, panting and begging to know who she was - and whether she'd be renting the house when he found out why she'd been there.

Fast forward a few years and the dumpy woman with the dowdy straight hair, waddle and pug features was, and remains, unrecognisable as that fit lass.

Also, at the top of our road, a once beautiful girl has gone a similar pug-like way, although this one now has the backend of a hippo.

When it comes to looks, the mother, and father to a lesser extent, is probably the best guide to what the future holds, but personality should most definitely be your primary criterion when considering a long term relationship or marriage.

Personalitys can also change tho, this fit lass might mature into a really nice woman one day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.