Losing weight thread

I don't need to lose weight because i'm naturally slim, but i just went on my first run for just under a year (new trainers to try out). Holy fuck i'm out of shape. About 2k or something, knackered.

pee dubya said:
I don't need to lose weight because i'm naturally slim, but i just went on my first run for just under a year (new trainers to try out). Holy fuck i'm out of shape. About 2k or something, knackered.

lol keep it up fella first is always the worst.....take it easy next time....run at a comfortable and easy pace.....you will improve far quicker this way

kinkysleftfoot said:
pee dubya said:

lol keep it up fella first is always the worst.....take it easy next time....run at a comfortable and easy pace.....you will improve far quicker this way
Yeah, last year i got into reasonable shape quite quickly but i think i went too fast, got some problems with my hips/shins, build it up slower this time. New trainers should help, they have more support.

Just need to wait for these hiccups to stop...

pee dubya said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Yeah, last year i got into reasonable shape quite quickly but i think i went too fast, got some problems with my hips/shins, build it up slower this time. New trainers should help, they have more support.

your feet have natural support......I haven't run in trainers for years now .......trainer companies are making fortunes out of something they say we need!

kinkysleftfoot said:
pee dubya said:

your feet have natural support......I haven't run in trainers for years now .......trainer companies are making fortunes out of something they say we need!

You run bare foot? Who are you, stig of the dump?

Griff93 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

You run bare foot? Who are you, stig of the dump?

lol......barefoot or in very minimal footwear......you learn to run the way your body is designed to, have a lot less injuries as you land on the front of the foot not the heel which is just the worse thing you can do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.