Lost Final Episode

audiodave08 said:
they didnt all die in the plane crash and the island was real.. as jacks dad said at the end, they all lived their lives, some died on the island and others lived to be old. the alt reality was purgatory, which they all went to after they lived their lives.. they couldnt pass on from this purgatory until the were redeemed.. once they were redeemed they remembered that they died and were able to pass on to heaven..

For those that didn't get it, this is how it was. ^^

Everything that happened on the island was real, the flash sideways of S6 wasn't.
They didn't all die in the crash!

Jack died on the island after saving it, along with the world. Kate, Sawyer etc all escaped on the plane and went on to live their lives prob for many years. Obv they all die eventually and found themselves in the "alternative" where time clearly doesn't apply. It was very similar to Ashes to Ashes in the end, with Ben not "moving on" in the same way as Gene.. (can't be coincidence!)

I thought the ending was brilliant and unexpected.. but.. I'm disappointed that a lot of things about the island, dharma, oceanic, Desmonds time loop etc weren't really answered properly.
They've done that to fit in with the "Lost" theme of the show, and to ensure debate for years to come...or maybe to boost sales of the dvd box set which will have more answers as extras..!

On the whole it's been a unique 6 yrs, and one of the best tv series ever.

so if i have this right from deciphering the religious ramblings of the plot, after 6 years they were in fact all dead?

So in essence the whole story was one big "dream?"

What a fucking cop out.

svennis pennis said:
so if i have this right from deciphering the religious ramblings of the plot, after 6 years they were in fact all dead?

What a fucking cop out.

No..! nothing of the sort.

blumoonrises said:
svennis pennis said:

What a fucking cop out.

Explain to me how being dead for 6 series is not a cop out from explaining the tangled mess of the plot?

svennis pennis said:
blumoonrises said:

Explain to me how being dead for 6 series is not a cop out from explaining the tangled mess of the plot?

They weren't dead for 6 series..! they were very much alive on the island, I explained it in my earlier post..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.