Lost Final Episode

Ireland Haroo said:
svennis pennis said:
Explain to me how being dead for 6 series is not a cop out from explaining the tangled mess of the plot?

read some of the previous posts before you comment

Did you watch the live stream from the US? usually the ads are a distraction but some were good this time, such as the smoke monster ad for smoke alarms..!
The Jimmy Kimmel show looked good but I struggled to stay awake, I'll have to find a download, though some clips are on youtube.

blumoonrises said:
svennis pennis said:
Explain to me how being dead for 6 series is not a cop out from explaining the tangled mess of the plot?

They weren't dead for 6 series..! they were very much alive on the island, I explained it in my earlier post..!

So the island is a midway before accepting wether to move on?

Ireland haroo, no idea who you are, but I have read them. They sound like the ramblings of a mentalist.

blumoonrises said:
Ireland Haroo said:
read some of the previous posts before you comment

Did you watch the live stream from the US? usually the ads are a distraction but some were good this time, such as the smoke monster ad for smoke alarms..!
The Jimmy Kimmel show looked good but I struggled to stay awake, I'll have to find a download, though some clips are on youtube.

Yeah I did, was good quality and the ads weren't so bad! I posted clips to the kimmel show earlier in this thread mate as I couldnt find a download or stream<br /><br />-- Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
svennis pennis said:
blumoonrises said:
They weren't dead for 6 series..! they were very much alive on the island, I explained it in my earlier post..!

Ireland haroo, no idea who you are, but I have read them. They sound like the ramblings of a mentalist.

Everything that happened that had to do with the original timeline happened. They crashed on the island, there were survivors, they clashed with the "others" and the smoke monster; all of that happened. Even up to the point of of when they left the island and then returned, that all actually happened. The time travel happened; Jacob dying, MIB taking over Locke's body, it all happened. Jack died, Hurley took over with Ben as his #2. Kate, James, Lapidus, etc, all eventually left the island. Even Desmond may have gotten an opportunity to leave at some point. The common theme among all of those various seasons is and has always been: "what ever happened, happened".

The flash sideways as it turns out is our look into a staging ground where after they die, people go through some sort of re-living of their life through their memories and the people that touched them and they touched. Once they have gone through that re-life and come to understand that they have in-fact died, they are finally able to move on to heaven. The common theme with the flash-sideways has always been to "let go". Matthew Fox explained it on Kimmel, saying in some religions that is the belief; however I am personally un-aware of any religion that believes this; if you know please identify it.

In this staging ground time and place do not matter. If one person dies today, and the other person dies 20 years later; to the person who originally died, the 20 years may as well have been a second in time. Eventually, when the people that they touched during the most important time of their lives have all gathered together, they can move on, and they did.

As for the MIB, he was no longer protected from death when the islands power was taken away by Desmond removing the center stone. With the stone removed, he became mortal. Since it seems that Jack and Hurley never acquired the powers that Jacob had such as eternal life, etc, it is safe to assume that only those born on the island and taking on the job of protector are given those powers; everyone else is just mortal.

There are things that don't make sense still, sure; such as how the heck can Ben even be considered for heaven after he killed all of those people throughout the series; and why didn't his sole stay on the island with the others who died and were considered evil/bad and who became whisperers. Why did the button have to be pushed every 108 minutes, why not every 60 minutes? BTW, in case you didn't figure it out, the explosion of Jughead didn't kill anyone, but it became the "incident" that resulted in the 108 minute countdown.

Ireland Haroo said:
blumoonrises said:

Yeah I did, was good quality and the ads weren't so bad! I posted clips to the kimmel show earlier in this thread mate as I couldnt find a download or stream

-- Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 pm --

svennis pennis said:

Everything that happened that had to do with the original timeline happened. They crashed on the island, there were survivors, they clashed with the "others" and the smoke monster; all of that happened. Even up to the point of of when they left the island and then returned, that all actually happened. The time travel happened; Jacob dying, MIB taking over Locke's body, it all happened. Jack died, Hurley took over with Ben as his #2. Kate, James, Lapidus, etc, all eventually left the island. Even Desmond may have gotten an opportunity to leave at some point. The common theme among all of those various seasons is and has always been: "what ever happened, happened".

The flash sideways as it turns out is our look into a staging ground where after they die, people go through some sort of re-living of their life through their memories and the people that touched them and they touched. Once they have gone through that re-life and come to understand that they have in-fact died, they are finally able to move on to heaven. The common theme with the flash-sideways has always been to "let go". Matthew Fox explained it on Kimmel, saying in some religions that is the belief; however I am personally un-aware of any religion that believes this; if you know please identify it.

In this staging ground time and place do not matter. If one person dies today, and the other person dies 20 years later; to the person who originally died, the 20 years may as well have been a second in time. Eventually, when the people that they touched during the most important time of their lives have all gathered together, they can move on, and they did.

As for the MIB, he was no longer protected from death when the islands power was taken away by Desmond removing the center stone. With the stone removed, he became mortal. Since it seems that Jack and Hurley never acquired the powers that Jacob had such as eternal life, etc, it is safe to assume that only those born on the island and taking on the job of protector are given those powers; everyone else is just mortal.

There are things that don't make sense still, sure; such as how the heck can Ben even be considered for heaven after he killed all of those people throughout the series; and why didn't his sole stay on the island with the others who died and were considered evil/bad and who became whisperers. Why did the button have to be pushed every 108 minutes, why not every 60 minutes? BTW, in case you didn't figure it out, the explosion of Jughead didn't kill anyone, but it became the "incident" that resulted in the 108 minute countdown.

Ok. See i really enjoyed the first couple of series. Couldnt be arsed with it for another couple. Tried picking it back up. Then saw time travelling and thought fuck this. Fair play for sticking it out.

To someone who didnt stick with it is on the whole, clear as pig shit. I dont think I could of stuck it out with all that going on.

Saying that, i am watching flashforward and reckon that is going down a similar route.

svennis pennis said:
Ireland Haroo said:
Yeah I did, was good quality and the ads weren't so bad! I posted clips to the kimmel show earlier in this thread mate as I couldnt find a download or stream

-- Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 pm --

Ok. See i really enjoyed the first couple of series. Couldnt be arsed with it for another couple. Tried picking it back up. Then saw time travelling and thought fuck this. Fair play for sticking it out.

To someone who didnt stick with it is on the whole, clear as pig shit. I dont think I could of stuck it out with all that going on.

Saying that, i am watching flashforward and reckon that is going down a similar route.
What do you mean ramblings of a mentalist..?!! my post on page 5 was clear enough wasn't it..?!!
Flashforward has been cancelled in the US.

So as I understand it, as soon as the bomb went off it didn't matter what they did on the island as Desmond was reuniting them in the alternate reality the bomb created!

At the end Jack's Dad was still dead but they weren't. They were still alive but in the alternate reality. It's a shame that the lightouse wasn't explained as Jacob said he chose them as candidates as they were having a bad life but Jack's houses was from when he was a kid. So was he having a bad life since he was born?

It was a cracking ending though!

blumoonrises said:
svennis pennis said:

What do you mean ramblings of a mentalist..?!! my post on page 5 was clear enough wasn't it..?!!
Flashforward has been cancelled in the US.

Not you, the stories plot sounds bloody insane to someone who hasn't followed it recently.

DSG1982 said:
So as I understand it, as soon as the bomb went off it didn't matter what they did on the island as Desmond was reuniting them in the alternate reality the bomb created!

At the end Jack's Dad was still dead but they weren't. They were still alive but in the alternate reality. It's a shame that the lightouse wasn't explained as Jacob said he chose them as candidates as they were having a bad life but Jack's houses was from when he was a kid. So was he having a bad life since he was born?

Ha ha..! you need to read the prev posts and watch it again.!

DSG1982 said:

OK. Looking at other interpretations I'm probably wrong. I knew there was loads of questions they wouldn't answer but I thought they'd answer a few more questions than they have!

The script on the plane from Series One by Gary Troup should have been the clue I decided was a red herring.

GARY TROUP IS AN ANAGRAM OF PURGATORY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.