Lost

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Absolutely fucking shit programme. First series was half-decent but then it went all bandit and silly. Didn't stick around to see how it ended but I hope they all died.

Funny enough the ending was that they were all dead in purgatory and the last couple of series (parts of them) were all a load of bollocks and didn't really happen.

The twat that came out with that shit i would seriously like to batter fuck out of with a baseball bat.

That wasn't the ending at all.

They were never in purgatory... until the very last scene.

Loved it.. And still from time to time go on YouTube and play the music from the show.. I think the music is great if your a fan of the show..

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Absolutely fucking shit programme. First series was half-decent but then it went all bandit and silly. Didn't stick around to see how it ended but I hope they all died.

Funny enough the ending was that they were all dead in purgatory and the last couple of series (parts of them) were all a load of bollocks and didn't really happen.

The twat that came out with that shit i would seriously like to batter fuck out of with a baseball bat.

Err Everything that happened on the Island happened.

ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

But the flash backs off the Island in series 4 ad 5 didn't it was all bloody Purgatory.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 pm --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yeah everything that happened on the Island did happened but the stuff of the Island in series 4 and 5 was all purgatory.

I watched it religiously right up the the Season 6 finale. I remember that at the end of season 1 the 2 main producers were at a comic con and they stated that the people on the Island were 'not dead' and 'were not in purgatory'. Flash forward 5 f**kin seasons and half of the final season is spent watching the Losties in purgatory. Great show but it went on for 2 seasons too long and the final season did not match the quality of the rest of it. That and they didn't even bother to answer any f**kin questions, what were the numbers actually about?? The finale killed my faith in SciFi for a long time. Got up at 5 in the morning to watch it too. Bollox. Good riddance.

Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:

Yeah everything that happened on the Island did happened but the stuff of the Island in series 4 and 5 was all purgatory.

The "Flash Sideways", where they were in a kind of afterlife trying to find one another, only started in series 6.

The stuff off the island in 4 and 5 happened.

ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:

The "Flash Sideways", where they were in a kind of afterlife trying to find one another, only started in series 6.

The stuff off the island in 4 and 5 happened.

Does it matter, it was still a load of bullshit fluff that didn't really happen. It just wasted valuable time that the bastards could of used to answer all the fucking weird questions they kept coming up with every week (even right at the end).

I didn't spend 5 years watching a fucking show just to find out the story didn't matter it was just a character development piece to appeal to mainstream numpties. If i wanted to watch shite were the story didn't matter and it was all about the fucking characters i would of watched fucking Eastenders or some other numpty soap for those 5 years.

JJ Abrahams & co are cunting sons of a bitches and i will not watch anything those bastards have anything to do with again.

ManCitizens. said:
Prison Break series 1 is the only tv programme to top series 1 of Lost IMO.

Good call.

Prison Break and lost are the only 2 shows where i was proper hooked and couldnt stop watching them.

I just watched Homelands first series and had been told by loads of people how good it was. I liked it but its nothing compared to Prison Break or Lost early seasons.... imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.