Lowest away following.

Chelsea in September 88 when away fans were banned. Not sure how many were there because keeping a low profile was the wise move .... which proved a challenge as we won 3-1.
I was there, in the 3 tier stand. We got sussed but the Chelsea fans were fine.

Back when FOCs were kids:
Bet there weren't many went to Plymouth on Boxing Day 1946, the day after City played them at home on Christmas Day.

Always wondered if anyone got to Southend for the famous F.A. Cup tie there in 1956 on the way to the Wembley victory.
Still my greatest BBC football radio commentary , FA cup at Roots Hall . Southend battered us on a mud heap but we snatched a 1-0 may have been Joe Hayes.

Always wondered if anyone got to Southend for the famous F.A. Cup tie there in 1956 on the way to the Wembley victory.
Not quite old enough for that one, but did go to Southend for a mid week league Cup match in 86. Very few blues there that night to see a complete shitter of a 0-0.

Kiev 2010, the night of Mario's allergy to grass, I read there were only around 150 of us at the game....and it was fooking freezing.
Think there were more there for that one than the second Kiev game.

Supporters were banned from attending and then the decision was reversed about 10 days before the game. No official trips.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.