Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I haven't, but I am privy to both ends of this deal. The player will force the move and some.

Sullivan says he wants more than £70m, which already betrays a willingness to sell.

His agent is former City player Barry Silkman, he knows West Ham are bluffing on this one and the player has made it clear all summer he wants to leave.

Feels like West Ham struggled to get him to join them last season from the video I linked, makes sense he would force a move to join us.

Not criticising Txiki by the way, but whatever makes you get more likes on a forum fella.

Just stating facts... There are players on the market that are far more attainable.

Can't see us going over 80m for him and West Ham ain't selling him for less than 80m.
And what makes you think they are far more "attainable". City always do their homework on all potential signings and it doesn`t stop at their ability. There are many other factors that City take into account before even considering a bid.

Alvaraz , Ward-Prowse, Maguire
Very happy with that so far.
I don't think those are bad stabilizing signings. Not the sort who will push you right up the table to challenge top 6 but Maguire & Ward Prowse are solid premier league players. Maguire got overhyped and overpriced when he went to united but could be decent for a few seasons at West Ham. Think you still need to sign a decent centre forward as you look short up front.

Youth player bias. (Like some here have with Foden…) ;-)
I dont think Foden is allowed to be called WC as it stands because his career so far has been a bit stop start. He will be though, he will retire as being known as one of the very best. That’s not bias, that’s just watching him over the last 5 years and being able to see the very obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.