Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You haven't literally wrote the words, no. However your posts are implying it.

Why is it too late, weeks left of the transfer window. Too late is when the window is closed.

Right, thats your opinion, what has that got to do with anything being discussed here. Pep and City clearly think otherwise which is why we are putting in bids for players.

There is not a chance on earth that the relevant people sat in a room at the CFG and blindly sent an offer to West Ham without having any indication on prices etc.

They are clearly testing the water to see how much it would cost to sign him.

We did the same with Rice. Came onto the scene for 5 mins, bid 80m plus 10m add ons and then literally pulled out a few days later.

The same could happen with this one.

We will have to see what happens. If West Ham play hardball over the price and want over 85m, I can't see City paying it.

West Ham fans are already furious about their window so far. Can’t see them doing this unless players are involved. Phillips + cash is the most ideal for us.

They will be apoplectic when they sell Paqueta and replace him with McTominay and Slabhead!

Not criticising Txiki by the way, but whatever makes you get more likes on a forum fella.

Just stating facts... There are players on the market that are far more attainable.

Can't see us going over 80m for him and West Ham ain't selling him for less than 80m.

Attainable according only you, the truth is you don't know anything just like the rest of us on how to buy a player.

If you were picking a world XI would Rice be in the short list as DM? For me that's a firm no and therefore not world class. does he have the potential to improve in a better side and become world class then yes.

Yes from me. In the mix for sure.

They are clearly testing the water to see how much it would cost to sign him.

We did the same with Rice. Came onto the scene for 5 mins, bid 80m plus 10m add ons and then literally pulled out a few days later.

The same could happen with this one.

We will have to see what happens. If West Ham play hardball over the price and want over 85m, I can't see City paying it.
The Rice situation was different. By all accounts we had been given encouragement to bid, we offered good terms to West Ham and thought they might be more favorable than Arsenal who were trying to put the lad on a Klarna payment plan.

Something then changed and Rice then made it clear he wanted Arsenal and that was that, we pulled out.

Attainable according only you, the truth is you don't know anything just like the rest of us on how to buy a player.

I don't, but West Ham have stated the price and I'm only giving my opinion that I don't think we will match the price they want.

Strikes me as a similar deal to Dias this. Someone we've scouted for a while but didn't necessarily see as obtainable but an opportunity has presented itself and we're now looking into it.

The Rice situation was different. By all accounts we had been given encouragement to bid, we offered good terms to West Ham and thought they might be more favorable than Arsenal who were trying to put the lad on a Klarna payment plan.

Something then changed and Rice then made it clear he wanted Arsenal and that was that, we pulled out.

We were never going to pay 100m plus for Rice... Let's be serious now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.